• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Mu: eX701

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol. sets slooks almost the same/ just a remake from old ones, does webzen have 0 imagination?

What do you mean ? ex70X has same sets as older version +others (in ex702) they never said they have re-made them

Reaction score
I like how those new sets looks :)
About wings i think they look awesome but would be better if they were class defined and 1-1 for each class... and why 2.5?:mad: In my opinion would be better if they would be 4th level wings. Id never use 2.5 wings i think... maybe just because they look good :laugh:

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like how those new sets looks :)
About wings i think they look awesome but would be better if they were class defined and 1-1 for each class... and why 2.5?:mad: In my opinion would be better if they would be 4th level wings. Id never use 2.5 wings i think... maybe just because they look good :laugh:

They are not exactly 2.5 wings, thats just how some players call it (nothing official), you may call it whatever you want. They are classified from how good they are, they are better than 2nd wings and weaker than 3rd wings.

Regarding the new sets you can see them on guiamuonline.com

Reaction score
They are not exactly 2.5 wings, thats just how some players call it (nothing official), you may call it whatever you want. They are classified from how good they are, they are better than 2nd wings and weaker than 3rd wings.

Regarding the new sets you can see them on guiamuonline.com

I meant that it would better if not "stronger than lvl2 but weaker than a lvl3 wings" were added, instead "stronger than lvl3" :eek:tt1:, name them whatever.

Thanks.

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
x702
Bigman - Mu: eX701 - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Update version eX702 (Korea)[/url]

in ex703 wings 4 lvl + socket

in ex704 fenrir + sockets ^^

i wonder if those sets will be +5 sockets like weps, op stuff on gmo xd

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i think they should focus more on rebuilding the game itself rather than adding "pointless" updates like more sockets or more wing levels , items etc.. The game needs to be refined (from graphics to playing style) ..... As the world of 3d gaming moves forward, mu is stucked back in time... ( just my humble opinion though.. )

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i think they should focus more on rebuilding the game itself rather than adding "pointless" updates like more sockets or more wing levels , items etc.. The game needs to be refined (from graphics to playing style) ..... As the world of 3d gaming moves forward, mu is stucked back in time... ( just my humble opinion though.. )

they focus on mu2 and on more money from mu-one xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The update is very good, and very wisely WZ spend a lot of money rebuild the new EX700 main, wich is great for anyone that has a MuServer...

WZ is a huge enterprise, they have tons of projects rolling all togheter, i think the new C9 is their focus for the momment,

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The skill can be used ?need help I can;t use the skill while i paste some bmd file to EP3 .
. but can't use the skill after points be added.

sorry for my bad English.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The skill can be used ?need help I can;t use the skill while i paste some bmd file to EP3 .
. but can't use the skill after points be added.

sorry for my bad English.

you need server side modification in order to make it work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Imo we need more actual skills. The one skill pvp is kinda lame if you try other games.
The thing that looks good in this update is that mobs are (finally) getting a HP bar. Long overdue:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I think they are just buying some time adding poop like that, so players have a reason to play for(new items, sockets, etc...)

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please keep the discussions about eX701, not about teams and private servers that you can easily hack or whatever :)

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After 9 Set Socket, eX703 released New Set Socket for RF and... It's name ...., but i change to Vietname is Devil Lord (Ma Đế) - Lord of Hell, beacase two head Seberus in armor ^^!

@laudaicat: please, dont attack me, if you want, you can use new set, thanks for all, laudaicat :).

Bonus ;)) :

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very cool these updates, could someone tell me where I get the program for messing with the BMD of the new items released?

I'm wondering why some other BMD does not open on my pentium Tools.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can do it with full effect any time if i want. Lol

More on:

Last edited:
Back