• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mu G4L | Season 14 Ep1-2 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | Open 10-11-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Mu G4L | Season 14 Ep1-2 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | Open 23-11-19

Good morning first of all, I apologize for the inauguration of the server, for reasons external to me we had to postpone the inauguration, I really apologize for it, however we want to make the invitation for the day 23 - 11 - 2019 grand opening of the server, the we wait!!

CashShop

[UPDATE]

Get 4 Globin Point for every hour you are in the game

Official Count!!!
https://www.mu-gamers4life.ca/soon

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Evenning N0T4L0K4 i would love to know - how is your server different from others? what makes it unique?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good evening my good friend, it is a good question, I will gladly answer it in the following way, what makes the server of others unique is the dynamics of the game, you play to win, prizes for maintaining your position in the different Ranking, diversities of events, invasions, and the most important thing is that there is a team where you can quickly and efficiently attend the queries or problems of each user!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back