Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Legend JPN Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have info what we can remove from DB or have clean backup?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey !
anyone can help me set up mu legend server?
maybe like a tutorial, etc?
have spare pc and i was thinking to make use of it and maybe also others enjoy the game

hey guys
please can some of u point me to what i am doing wrong by getting this errors?

Edit: server configuration succesful.
Can someone make a writen/ video tutorial how to setup client for noobs like me?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help me???

My server is connecting correctly and I am using a launcher.bat to connect to the client, however, I am unable to create an account.
I create it via the API, however, the account is not registered in the database.

1697062847380 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

1697062836449 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Can someone help me???

My server is connecting correctly and I am using a launcher.bat to connect to the client, however, I am unable to create an account.
I create it via the API, however, the account is not registered in the database.

1697062847380 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

1697062836449 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

I've already checked all the IPS about 30 times and I can't get the server to appear.
And when I connect through initiator.bat, I can't log in...

Can someone help me please?
I can pay if necessary.

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You will be banned for trying to buy files.
If ther is, write me DM muhahaha :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help me???

View attachment 243152

View attachment 243151

I've already checked all the IPS about 30 times and I can't get the server to appear.
And when I connect through initiator.bat, I can't log in...

Can someone help me please?
I can pay if necessary.

anyone can help me please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any official method to modify GameGuard to work with server or bypass it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
look on forum I find this ONE here on RZ
How To connect client to server? Server is running no problems but how to configure client to connect?>

any have data base legend_jp working, have one but dont work in my sql .. the query have so much error :(

any have data base legend_jp working, have one but dont work in my sql .. the query have so much error :(:dancemental::?::?::dancemental:
were did you got legend_jp???? cant find it

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have ErrorCode - 98 at the login screen of the game, anyone can help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone can help me please?
Did you ever figure this out? I'm unable to create accounts on the site, it says it has been created but it didn't really do that. If I press login it gives me an error, Also whenever I click login in the client a japanese message comes up saying cannot connect to server (I compiled the client and server successfully) seems like im getting pretty close to actually being able to play but I think this might have to do with the API or IIS not being configured correctly? Was thinking of just probably trying with Xampp or something to see if it works but I would rather use IIS. If anyone has any idea I would appreciate any help! Thanks.

Edit: got account registration working, was due to not having the right ports open.

1705010296228 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you ever figure this out? I'm unable to create accounts on the site, it says it has been created but it didn't really do that. If I press login it gives me an error, Also whenever I click login in the client a japanese message comes up saying cannot connect to server (I compiled the client and server successfully) seems like im getting pretty close to actually being able to play but I think this might have to do with the API or IIS not being configured correctly? Was thinking of just probably trying with Xampp or something to see if it works but I would rather use IIS. If anyone has any idea I would appreciate any help! Thanks.

Edit: got account registration working, was due to not having the right ports open.

View attachment 254624
Check www folder database.ini line 27 :)

Back