• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[MU] MuKarma Season III Episode I Low rates server NO F.O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Welcome to MuKarma Low rates PVP Server, I would like to introduce you server with kind a custom rates PVP server mixed with Low rates, Beta TEST is ONLINE NOW

About bugs or suggestions contact us:
E-Mail: dovydasvdode@gmail.com

WEBSITE HERE

BETA TEST CLIENT

Main server information:
Season III Episode I
Exp: 30x (Beta Exp:100)
Extra Evemts exp: 10x
Drop: 10%
Points per level: 25/28/28
Max stats: 32767
Max Level: 400
PVP Balance
Spots in all maps 8-10 mobs per spot
New Custom Events!
Market system for credits
Grand Opening: 2015.12.16

Reset system:
Reset level:400
Points after reset: Burn
Reset Points: 600*Reset
Max Resets: 10
Skills after reset: Stay
Inventory after reset: Stay

Grand Reset system:
Grand reset: 10 Resets
Reward: 50 Credits
Points after grand reset:Burn
Grand Reset points: 4000 Warning: (Not increasing)
Skills after grand reset:Stay
Inventory after grand reset:Stay

Jewel rates:
Jewel of Soul: 65%
Jewel of Soul+Luck: 90%
Jewel of Life: 80%

Chaos Machine rates:
Level +10 rate: 80% (Luck 100%)
Level +11 rate: 70% (Luck 90%)
Level +12 rate: 60% (Luck 80%)
Level +13 rate: 50% (Luck 70%)

Chaos Weapon maximum rate: 100%
1 level wings maximum rate: 100%
2 level wings maximum rate: 90%
Condor feather maximum rate: 70%
Wings Level 3 maximum rate: 50%
Blood Castle ticket rate: 80%
Devil Square ticket rate: 80%

Drop configs (normal monsters)
Dode - [MU] MuKarma Season III Episode I Low rates server NO F.O - RaGEZONE Forums
Jewels box: you can find it by hunting monsters in any map
Drop: Jewel of Bless, Jewel of Soul, Jewel of Chaos, Jewel of Life
Dode - [MU] MuKarma Season III Episode I Low rates server NO F.O - RaGEZONE Forums
Silver medal: You can find it in Devias, Dungeon, Losttower 1-3, Atlans.
Drop: Leather, Pad, Vine, Silk, Bone, Bronze, Scale (+0/+13), Jewel of Bless, Jewel of Soul, Jewel of Chaos
Gold medal: You can find it in Devias Dungeon, Losttower 1-7, Atlans, Tarkan
Drop: Plate, Brass, Sphinx. Spirit, Light plate (+0/+13) Jewel of Bless, Jewel of Soul, Jewel of Chaos
Heart of Love: You can fing it in Devias Dungeon Losttower 1-7 Atlans, Tarkan, icarus
Drop: Dragon, Legendary, Guardian, Storm Crow, Adamantine (+0/+13), Jewel of Bless, Jewel of Soul, Jewel of Chaos, Jewel of Life
Loch feather is second Level wings mixing item, can be found in Icarus map.

Drops (Event rewards)
Golden invasion (Box of Kunduns)
Box of kundun +1: Leather.Pad, Bronze Vine. Excellent
Box of kundun +2: Bone, Scale, Silk, Wind,
Excellent
Box of kundun +3: Brass, Plate, Sphinx, Light Plate
Excellent
Box of kundun +4: Dragon, Legendary, Guardian, Storm Crow, Adamantine
Excellent
Box of kundun +5: Black Dragon, Dark Phoenix, Grand Soul, Divine, Thunder Hawk, Dark Steel.
Excellent

Blood Castle reward:
Event Box: Event box drops: All Jewels, Jewel of Bless bundle (10), Jewel of Soul bundle (10) any Box of kundun

Chaos castle: Ancient items, Event Boxes

Devil Square: At the end appears some bosses
Devil Square +1 : 3 Golden Goblins, Devil Square +2: 3 Golden Titan,
Devil Square +3: 3 Golden Dragons Devil Square+4: 3 Golden Lizards
Devil Square +5 : 3 Golden Tantalos, Devil Square +6: 1 Kundun Boss

Blue Event: What event is this? You have to kill Rabbits that appears in Devias Coord(220 ; 80) event lasts for 5 minutes, then rabbits dissapear, also they drop a little amount of zen and respawns every 4 seconds but their drop is low, anyways this event is useful to get some jewels and items.
Rabbits drop: Jewels Box, Event Box, Box of kundun (+1/+5)

B
oss Event: This event is going once a day, when Cursed King appears in Tarkan Coord(22, 230) and Boss kundun in Dungeon Coord 89. 242)

Boss Cursed King drop: Great Dragon, Dragon Knight, Dark Soul, Venom Mist, Red Spirit, Silphyd Ray, Hurricane, Volcano, Dark Master, Sunlight Excellent, Jewel of Bless bundle (10), Jewel of Soul bundle (10), Crystal of Condor, Loch Feather.
Boss kundun drop: ANCIENT ITEMS,Great Dragon, Dark Soul, Red Spirit, Hurricane, Dark Master Excellent

Kanturu Event Maya hands drop:
Aschrow, Eclipse, Iris, Valiant, Glorious Excellent​

Kanturu Event Nightmare drop: Dragon Knight, Venom Mist, Silphyd Ray, Volcano, Sunlight Excellent

PC Points shop:for killed bosses you can gain PCPoints reward and use in PC Shop you can open it in command window by pressing (D)
PC Points added for killing these monsters:
Golden budge dragon: 5
Golden Goblin: 5
Golden Titan: 7
Golden Soldier: 6
Golden Dragon: 8
Golden Lizard King: 10
Golden Vepar: 9
Golden Tantalos: 12
Golden Wheel: 11
Red Dragon: 10
White Wizard: 10
Maya's Hands: 15
Nightmare: 18
Kundun Boss: 18
Blood Castle Gates: 7
Statue of Saint: 10
Cursed King(Boss Attack): 20
PCPoints shop items and prices:

Jewel of bless: 4
Jewel of Soul: 4
Jewel of Chaos: 6
Jewel of Life: 10
Jewel of Creation: 20
Jewel of Bless Bundle(10): 35
Jewel of Soul Bundle(10): 35

Server Grand Opening: 2015.12.16

Host:
Lithuania
Ram: 16GB
HDD: 100GB
SPEED: 500MB/S

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [AD] MuKarma Season III Episode I Low rates server NO F.O

Change points per level to standard 5/6/7, and put resets lvl 400 giving 300 points, clear points. And fix kundun drop, s2 low sets are weaker then the boxes +5. Put Maya hands dropping ashcrow, iris, etc but no armor, and the boss dropping the armors and s2 low weapons like daybreak and platinum staff exc. On kundun you put gd exc, darksoul, etc. And erase s2 380 items exc. Everything else seems pretty good for me, I liked the rates and cm chances.
If I have more suggestions I'll tell you.
Goodluck

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Change points per level to standard 5/6/7, and put resets lvl 400 giving 300 points, clear points. And fix kundun drop, s2 low sets are weaker then the boxes +5. Put Maya hands dropping ashcrow, iris, etc but no armor, and the boss dropping the armors and s2 low weapons like daybreak and platinum staff exc. On kundun you put gd exc, darksoul, etc. And erase s2 380 items exc. Everything else seems pretty good for me, I liked the rates and cm chances.
If I have more suggestions I'll tell you.
Goodluck
I would agree with your suggestions if it would be full low server but it's not! The main idea was PVP server, and you tell me to make server like 100 others I mean there's alot of servers like you say to do for me....
But thank you for some useful information I'll change some things, and I will think about your suggestion to make full low server

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Dude... Have you played mu? Have you ever seen one fun pvp with both chars full stats and full/semi items? There is no fun on it. Making 30x keeping stats is just non sense, you will not have the slow players because they think keep stats just disgusting, and you won't get high players because they won't handle that exp.
One new suggestion: don't allow any edited items on the server, like webshop and others, it kills the items hunt. Just increase golden mobs, like 3 of each on each invasion. And also I would change boxes to dragon, leg, guard, storm crow, light plate to box +5, and next items such as bd and gs to cry wolf event.
The community needs a s2 or s3 with low/med rates, with proper administration and configs.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Dude... Have you played mu? Have you ever seen one fun pvp with both chars full stats and full/semi items? There is no fun on it. Making 30x keeping stats is just non sense, you will not have the slow players because they think keep stats just disgusting, and you won't get high players because they won't handle that exp.
One new suggestion: don't allow any edited items on the server, like webshop and others, it kills the items hunt. Just increase golden mobs, like 3 of each on each invasion. And also I would change boxes to dragon, leg, guard, storm crow, light plate to box +5, and next items such as bd and gs to cry wolf event.
We'll see while BETA test I'm thinking about lower exp like 5x and removing resets or making resets limit but points per level the same, and I'd agree with box+5 :) but there's one problem I don't know how to balance classes with no max stats then 100% one of the classes will be OP

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You shouldn't be so radical with the exp. 30x is very nice, with 5-6 mobs per spot. Make different reset points, like 250 for bk, dl and elf, 300 for sm and 350 for MG.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

You shouldn't be so radical with the exp. 30x is very nice, with 5-6 mobs per spot. Make different reset points, like 250 for bk, dl and elf, 300 for sm and 350 for MG.
It's one of the biggest problems that I can't make different points, anyway I'll try to balance PVP in other way :) it's gonna be the same as different points per reset

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

like this MU, hope keep it along time :D,
p/s : Server disconect alway

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

like this MU, hope keep it along time :D,
p/s : Server disconect alway
Yes this server is long term, I'll try to fix DC problem and anyway this will fix automatically on official start because now we use simple hosting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Stats clear at 30xp ? OMG
You should reconfig that thing.
After some time, people will get bored, and will leave.

My suggestion is:
30xp
Stats stay after reset

Think about..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i'm DW have 500 ene and kill mobs in lorencia = 100 dame with dragon mini monter :), what is this???

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Stats clear at 30xp ? OMG
You should reconfig that thing.
After some time, people will get bored, and will leave.

My suggestion is:
30xp
Stats stay after reset

Think about..

The main goal is "No Max stats" I mean I could make "stats stay" after reset but then you will be able to reach max stats, I love Full stats PVP but as far as I know more players like limited stat system

i'm DW have 500 ene and kill mobs in lorencia = 100 dame with dragon mini monter :), what is this???
Use staff... sure you'll hit 100 without it

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you can give me 1 set for test ??? my name in game : Luffy

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
U still gonna use custom points per level? Dude... Just change that to regular 5/6/7. Somethings just shouldn't exist in mu online serious servers, this is one of them, like 380exc, resets lvl320, one handed rune blade and for bk, and those shits...

Is it off or what?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
U still gonna use custom points per level? Dude... Just change that to regular 5/6/7. Somethings just shouldn't exist in mu online serious servers, this is one of them, like 380exc, resets lvl320, one handed rune blade and for bk, and those shits...

Is it off or what?
It's online and this is not regular server!! That's the point, it's not the same as all servers, why should I make what everyone do? Why can't we have something changed? I know 380 exc is stupid, resets? Maybe... level up points? NO! This is the main server idea, I think you should find your "regular" Mu Online server because there's thousands of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back