Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

mu online does not show

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I run main.exe and a pop up show up about MU Hack Protection after that main.exe auto close on task

manager
and game does not launch ... why ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The information you provided is too little, you need to provide which file you are using

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The information you provided is too little, you need to provide which file you are using
i'm using Louis EP 6 update 19 .. all the 6 server say connect and loaded no error at all except the game does not show

i follow this tutorial the step on 10:40 time stamp does not work game does not show

Upvote 0
Reaction score
i'd recommend u disable from mhpserver folder the protection, mhp antihack default by the files = bad, not working, not helpful, people bypass it in 1 minnute, so better disable it and get PS GUARD from psdevs or other antihack for real protection, free antihacks = waste of time + bring problems

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'd recommend u disable from mhpserver folder the protection, mhp antihack default by the files = bad, not working, not helpful, people bypass it in 1 minnute, so better disable it and get PS GUARD from psdevs or other antihack for real protection, free antihacks = waste of time + bring problems
thank you i fix it ...
i did not know mhpserver is optional ... i remove mhpserver, mhpverify.dll and mhpclient.dll its working now perhaps it blocking something running on my PC

Upvote 0
Reaction score
thank you i fix it ...
i did not know mhpserver is optional ... i remove mhpserver, mhpverify.dll and mhpclient.dll its working now perhaps it blocking something running on my PC
i mean its pretty basic basic security unless you enhance it and re-modify mhp with sources, at the end still not close to real protection, gg.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
thank you i fix it ...
Using MHP means that your client would connect through MHP Server first, then to your ConnectServer and so on. Also, MHP is using a different port number. Using MHP requires to generate that ah.emu file through AH_INFO by having the main.exe, the dlls and the main.emu files in AH_INFO folder. This way is gonna create a checksum and hook the MHP dlls to your main.exe so it would connect to MHP server first. The order is MAIN_INFO ---> AH_INFO.

MHP is optional, but as Karli said, it's not a real server protection. (Nothing can really protect your server actually).

Upvote 0
Back