Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Mu Online] Season 18 - Looking for TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Introduction: Season 18 middle xp ( x2500, drop 60% ) are looking for close beta testers.
Server in this moment it is at 75-80% DONE. We need just to adjust some things and test everything.

Available Positions: We are looking for this testers positions:
- Drop Tester ( drop from boss, monsters - We can provide full equipt account for this )
- Level/Resets Tester ( We are looking for testers who can make level and do resets in party or without. Accounts are maked from 0 )
- PvP/PvM Tester ( We are looking for some players who can help with ideas and buffs us when we are gonna do PvP / PvM. We provide full equipt characters for this )
- Invasions Tester ( We are looking for testers who can come with ideas to improve our invasion system and test if all work allright. We can provide accounts with some items for this )
- Mix / Goblin / Combinations Tester ( We are looking for testers to try every chaos mix if its working properly. We have shops with all kind of items for mixs. )

ALSO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Creative Content Creators ( GFX / Video Editors )
- Guides Creator ( On our youtube channel / website we need to make Guides about EVERYTHING, here we have Reward / guide. We are looking just for COMPLEX Guides, not something basic, feel free to contact us for more information ) People who know many languages have an advantage.
- Translator ( We are looking for people to help us translate our website and guides, principal language wanted is: French,Spanish,Vietnames )

Website/Links: discord CLOSED beta tests:

Contact Information: PM on forum, Discord server ^^ , discord id: " smecherusm "

For much more information you can contact me on all upside informations.

All testers ( depends on how much they "work" on this "jobs" will be rewarded at grand opening with wcoins/buffs/VIP users/discord ranks ) maybe can also receive Helper Admin Rank .

Last edited:
šŸ²The Myth ā€¢ āš”ļøThe Legend
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this server really needs brains of people who have an actual great knowledge of the game.
I joined these discord and for about just 5 minutes, I got kicked by a user named "smecherusm"

He called me liar about my background in MuOnline Community and said I fought with him in AsteriaMu Discord. First, Asteria is a dead server with out an actual active community so it doesn't really matter to me. These people haven't experience meeting actual active community but for someone who's looking for a people to help with tests, the said user blatantly accused of me of lying and immediately kicked me out of discord.

With this kind of mindset, This server has no future and I Highly recommend to don't deal with this guy and his people.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I`m SmecheruSM, and yes. You was in Asteria server and said they wanted you as "Chief" member staff but all you said there in that discord channel was shenanigans and even Asteria server Owner didn't know what you talk about that and you was kicked from there too.

And i remember very good you said there "I`m Chief staff manager for 8-9 yers" and that mean you was a chief staff from 12 years old. I don't want YOU in my staff, i can CHOOSE who i want and you are a lier, i don't want liers and KIDS mentality in my staff.

And this is not about PERSONAL DETAILS , its about MU DETAILS. thats the main reason i kicked you, your liers and you "fight" with me on that discord channel, you argument with that server for nothing.

Thank you for your time.

[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I`m SmecheruSM, and yes. You was in Asteria server and said they wanted you as "Chief" member staff but all you said there in that discord channel was shenanigans and even Asteria server Owner didn't know what you talk about that and you was kicked from there too.

And i remember very good you said there "I`m Chief staff manager for 8-9 yers" and that mean you was a chief staff from 12 years old. I don't want YOU in my staff, i can CHOOSE who i want and you are a lier, i don't want liers and KIDS in my staff.

And this is not about PERSONAL DETAILS , its about MU DETAILS. thats the main reason i kicked you, your liers and you "fight" with me on that discord channel, you argument with that server for nothing.

Thank you for your time.
First, you are spreading false information of what I have really said and what is the truth.
Addressing "they wanted you as Chief member staff"
I never said That asteria wanted me as Chief member , All I said in the discord channel is Asteria Messaged me in my Personal facebook wanting to have some Collaboration and I'm pretty sure I have Presented a screenshot of the said message.

I never said anything about of what position would they gave me nor for what collaboration it means, I Only said that I went to Asteria Discord because of the invitation.

Second to address that "I'm chief staff manager for 8-9 years" I'm 29 years old today
And I Become a staff since 2009, Holds a Position of Head Game Master since 2012 , where did you even calculate 12 years old

Third Calling me a liar after debunking your assumption is an action of a fool .
Dude , you're one of the newest players / users in Mu Online Community. You don't even know anything about the game and how to handle /manage a server especially when you did it personal . Imagine of accusing someone of lying despite being wrong is just hilarious at some point

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What you say now its not same thing with what you said then.
I really don't care what you say anyway, as i said i can choose who i want, i don't want you, Best of luck with your work.
Bye.
PS: you don't know " you're one of the newest players " nothing about me but you still talk.
I talk about your information you gived then.

Later edit, i found in a discord server what you said then:

"15 years of experience as Manager" "and its 28" .

[VIP] Member
Reaction score

1690903071368 - [Mu Online] Season 18 - Looking for TEAM - RaGEZONE Forums

1690903100601 - [Mu Online] Season 18 - Looking for TEAM - RaGEZONE Forums

1690903481893 - [Mu Online] Season 18 - Looking for TEAM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is my prof you lie then and you lie again here.
I don't really want to have a fight here in my topic, i really don't ask you about your projects or activity.
Please stop reply here, thank you :)

and this is what you said today:

My main reason to REJECT you from my project, please now stop "cry" because i kicked you, you have all reasons here.

Thank you for your time again, good luck with what you do.

[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Last recommendation, people should watch out to this group.
They accuse of some one of lying but got disproven pretty hard and still kicked you out of discord for personal reasons. I Have never argue with anyone except for people who have actual EGO wanted to be above everyone else. I'm a person who shares previous experience and achievements as a proof of knowledge and capability to help .

1690903928977 - [Mu Online] Season 18 - Looking for TEAM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you stop CRY in my topic because i kicked you please?

[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Here is my prof you lie then and you lie again here.
I don't really want to have a fight here in my topic, i really don't ask you about your projects or activity.
Please stop reply here, thank you :)

and this is what you said today:

My main reason to REJECT you from my project, please now stop "cry" because i kicked you, you have all reasons here.

Thank you for your time again, good luck with what you do.
I'm not sure if you even understand english, Cool.
Dude no one would follow your project anymore, Good job

Last recommendation, people should watch out to this group.
They accuse of some one of lying but got disproven pretty hard and still kicked you out of discord for personal reasons. I Have never argue with anyone except for people who have actual EGO wanted to be above everyone else. I'm a person who shares previous experience and achievements as a proof of knowledge and capability to help .

View attachment 239428
dude got slap with reality that It was AsteriaMu who have suggested collaboration by saying "Mutual Mu Project" and this dude keep saying I'm lying. Dude clearly can't understand english at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back