• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Mu Server S6E3 Z-Team [1.0.0.99]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
muonlinegr2 - Mu Server S6E3 Z-Team [1.0.0.99] - RaGEZONE Forums

Hey man, all right in the installation, but when I right in my character, is this screen and not out! what can it be?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What the hell! the database that comes with MuServer, does not work with mssql 2000 only to 2008 right? have any database to version 2000?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hm anyone know how to fix this error ?

alwyas happends with the same item wich is succubus set

4ptcH6H - Mu Server S6E3 Z-Team [1.0.0.99] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[h=2]Re: Mu Server S6E3 Z-Team [1.0.0.99][/h]

Originally Posted by alkaedaluck muonlinegr2 - Mu Server S6E3 Z-Team [1.0.0.99] - RaGEZONE Forums
What the hell! the database that comes with MuServer, does not work with mssql 2000 only to 2008 right? have any database to version 2000?

Originally Posted by DomiTori muonlinegr2 - Mu Server S6E3 Z-Team [1.0.0.99] - RaGEZONE Forums
db is for sql 2008r2
try this of another release. may works

try this one. add db muonline, then run sql query from file. this will add db tables.​

guys i start this server with this db, just run jquery in empty db muonline, it add tables. my advice, use sql 2008 r2 to this release. works good

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have someone a gameserver with golden dragon invasion annouced and socket item can be trade or drop ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

[h=3]Invalid or Deleted File.[/h]The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.
Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please for further assistance.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could someone tell me how to install Arkania Map?
I never saw before Arkania Map, so I have a couple of questions.
1- Has this server files applied Arkania as Devias? I've applied client patch to z-team client (not downloaded from this post) and Devias map is still the standard one, but I cannot move normally through this one.
2- Should I change something in the server side to apply Arkania Map as Devias?
3- Where can I download Arkania Map Skinn?
4- How should I apply the skins to work fine with this server files?
Thanks in advance =)
Understand my questions please, I'm newbee and trying to learn =)
Cesar.

Back