Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skiner (3 languages supported and open function inplemented)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Mu Skiner (3 languages supported and open function inplemented)

OZT/OZJ conversion is actually quite simple. It only requires several lines of code. If you have Perl installed, you can even do it straight off command line without using a program.

So, if you've got Perl installed on your computer, just open up a command prompt window, browse to the folder, and type in any one of the following 4 lines to convert every file of a certain type in that folder.

So here's your batch conversion :p :

Convert OZJ=>JPG:
for %f in (*.ozj) do perl -e "$f=shift;open I,$f;binmode I;read I,$_,-s$f;s/^.{24}//s;open O,'>%f.jpg';binmode O;print O" %f

Convert OZT=>TGA:
for %f in (*.ozt) do perl -e "$f=shift;open I,$f;binmode I;read I,$_,-s$f;s/^.{4}//s;open O,'>%f.tga';binmode O;print O" %f

Convert JPG=>OZJ:
for %f in (*.jpg) do perl -e "$f=shift;open I,$f;binmode I;read I,$_,-s$f;s/^(.{24})/\1\1/s;open O,'>%f.ozj';binmode O;print O" %f

Convert TGA=>OZT:
for %f in (*.tga) do perl -e "$f=shift;open I,$f;binmode I;read I,$_,-s$f;s/^(.{4})/\1\1/s;open O,'>%f.ozt';binmode O;print O" %f

And if you only want to convert a single file, remove the "for %f in (*.xxx) do" part, and replace %f with the file name. That, or replace the (*.ext) with (file_to_convert.ext).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Sure, but the shell commands and previewing are good for productivity, since often people will be working with dozens of files at once... :huh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sure, previewing and user interface are all nice. I was just saying that for those that don't need all that, you can do a batch or single file conversion right off of command line.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Sure, previewing and user interface are all nice. I was just saying that for those that don't need all that, you can do a batch or single file conversion right off of command line.

People in Mu section comfortable with command-line interfaces = umm about 20? Not that that's a particularly bad thing, mind you... 99% of people don't _need_ to know how to use anything but a GUI in everyday life... So yeah for the 99% it's useful ;) And for the rest of us who CAN do it manually but don't want to waste time when a GUI is easier, it's good too. Thanks for posting the perl info for the purists, tho :smile:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Yo , just perfect....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

very very very nice tool..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hey please help me I have that caind of error
Lasering - Mu Skiner (3 languages supported and open function inplemented) - RaGEZONE Forums

when I tried to convert file thin error pop up again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is best program for convert files, big thanks for that good job!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

When I run exe, in appears in Task Manager/Processess.
But I can't see it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Great release, now i can start to make my script for online people on map!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i'm gonna try this. thanks.

Back