• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MU VALYRIA|Season 12-Episode 2|x20 Hard Server |LONG TERM|Not-IGCN|Non-Rebirth

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did they delete a feature on their server desc?
It goes like this:

"NO BETA TEST SERVER"

LMAO..I had a good laugh having seen a server posting an ad and puts one like that.

No admin, ingame, no forum website, poorly designed website (CONTENTS > WORTHLESS GOT IMAGES).
you cant even see your account info on your control panel, whats up with that? lol

aaaaaaaaaaand 2 weeks, still Varka isnt fixed, no way to get Lucky 2 except xshop. Exes droprate is crap and mostly no Luck.
Ruud set is gonna take FOREVER to get. So, youre basically stuck with Lucky 1 Set.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can increase symbol kundun 7

I think maybe its last weekend of summer holidays for a lot hopefully admin is gone on vacation for a while and comes back next week.....wishful thinking.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Soul success rate to +9 is so low even with +luck on item. Already failed over 50 jewels trying to my RF cape with luck to +9. Still isn't +9 yet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Firstly I would like to apologize in advance for not replying these past few days. We have been preparing for a few range of updates and fixes for our server and I seem to have misplaced our password for our mail with our RZ account. I will start replying to your posts right after I first send this as an apology to everyone.

We shall be conducting a maintenance over the weekend with the following updates:

Transparent solid lines in the GFx UI on a computer without a graphics card have been fixed.

• - Command window
  • - Skill stamped window
  • - Guremori case window
  • - SNS linked window
  • - Party Matching Window
  • - Guild matching window
  • - Personal store list window
  • - Master skill window
  • - mu help window
  • - Inventory
  • - Event inventory
  • - Expand inventory
  • - Inventory
  • - Gens Ranking Window
  • - Guild info window
  • - Personal store window

Additional Fixes includes:

• * CTRL + QWER
  • * Hunting Record will be reseted automatically each month.
  • * Fixed Castle Siege crown lock coordinates.
  • * Added check to avoid multiple item buff usage while helper is active.
  • * Fixed some client visual bugs.
  • * Fixed some minor bugs.
  • * Changed some Guided Quest names.
  • * Imperial Fortress Issue.
  • * Last Man Standing and Scramble Event Prizes will include Ruud Boxes
  • * Server clusters will be reduced to 1 PVP and 1 NON-PVP ( To reduce offattack population as suggested by many )

Offattack was very bad idea, it ruins market with ppl 10+ accounts and as I said before - ghost server, few ppl active. It's starting to be too boring (for me at least).

Also please REPAIR THE WEBSITE!!! Can't even login most of the time (on all browsers)...

@down
Excatly - I see ppl making own party 5 chars and additional offattack chars.. As I said before - It's making server boring and ghostly (because they don't party with others but just create own 5 chars)..
I'm not quite sure as to what the issue with the web is and it could possibly a location difference issue. But as far as the function of the web seems to work well with us and with others. Though we would still continue to check on what we can do to fix this problem. We cannot say how cache normally works for all.

I also think the same, but please limit to 2 connections per IP as maximum, it does not need more than that, many people play with 2 accounts its main character and an energy elf in most cases as a support character, with 2 connections per IP is more than enough.
Also it would be good an online sales system, I do not know how possible it is with these files, this way people can buy from the website items to other users with Wcoins or other currency.

That sounds like a really great Idea and we shall see to it that we make your suggested system to improve player trades and selling options.

3 is not enough rob, i've seen in other server offattack was limited to 5, 4 in main PT 1 farmer.

10 is too much for the people using wcoin they will boost too much %. I suggest add all seals/pet for goblin points and ML exp to 8x.

secret store is very lame. everyone wearing +15 lucky set already for cheap amounts of chaos? The value of ancient sets is basically 0 now since we can buy lucky set for 25c not to mention to need for the excellent items. Give a small chance to collect 1 random item like moss gambler for the 5c. A lot of server add lucky coin drops for prizes (jewels,1st lucky, 2nd lucky) more bundle of jewels/2nd lucky when you spend more lucky coin. Also think goblin shop needs to be updated with seals/pet/oblivion/bless/vault/bp expansion of light and even 2nd lucky?

Can we buff box of kundun drops and increase chance for titan anger in golbins. Also

Knowing how the higher season works it would be an understatement to say that Ancient sets will have 0 value since you will still need them for important mixes such as Seed creation, 3rd Wing ingredients, Mastery Items and so on. We simply made it a bit easier for everyone to start off good.

Do something wiry that drop... Change it to gmo drop from spot... Its impossible to get any set other than 1st lucky... Normal exp is fine even without this buff but master... Wihtout p2w u can have 6-7k

Might I suggest that instead of farming for items that seems irrelevant with the now higher season of MU is that you instead focus on items that would prove useful in the latter part of the game such as focusing on Socket System, Mastery System, and Elemental. These would be the items that will play a key factor on staying competitive.

1st lucky are the reason i stop playin this. I'm just not used to do 11k with AE on 300 lvl X_X thought it's harder later but dont see why when u can buy more lucky sets... it's just boring to smash everything around.
offline totally needs limitation here, so many people abuse that command just bcuz they can

Even if you were to have been equipped with +15 Lucky sets that will simply be not enough to survive on Deep Dungeon map let alone be able to handle the higher bosses.

Well it was expected that there would be "errors" and "bugs" in a "private" server, without any offense to anyone, but I think we were talking to each other, the server administrator has not responded to us.

It is a pity that the server does not have its own forum where we can place our suggestions, as it seems that this post has been ignored.

It still seems horribly wrong to me the multiple accounts in offattack mode, practically seize almost all maps, and are only elves with equal names or simply random letters without meaning, and occupy everything, I have already seen at least as 10 elves called jewel.....

And I hope you do not misunderstand me, this server is better than most recently published, it just needs several adjustments to be even better, or at least that's what I think.

We thank you for your comments and we would like to continue to work with everyone to ensure better service for everyone.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think they reversed the changes with respect to the Box of Heaven, before they only gave you "imp", "angel", but they had changed it to give you jewelry or gold and it seems that they have reversed those changes, the boxes again just give the basic and classic pets.....

Could you verify this? is the only way that I possess to get jewelry and without the aura of the drop this item do not drop too often, I would like to increase the chances to get jewels again.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Might as well just make jewel drop a little higher instead of box of heaven. Please ensure Ruud boxes are available in DS,BC,CC,Varka, etc. As of now the 4 sub servers are being abused by players to make scramble event. I do not like the idea of allowing people to achieve ruud via scamble. You promote being afk and coming to scramble event with ruud as prize.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think they reversed the changes with respect to the Box of Heaven, before they only gave you "imp", "angel", but they had changed it to give you jewelry or gold and it seems that they have reversed those changes, the boxes again just give the basic and classic pets.....

Could you verify this? is the only way that I possess to get jewelry and without the aura of the drop this item do not drop too often, I would like to increase the chances to get jewels again.

We increased the chances of getting jewels from these boxes but still drops other utility items as well.

Might as well just make jewel drop a little higher instead of box of heaven. Please ensure Ruud boxes are available in DS,BC,CC,Varka, etc. As of now the 4 sub servers are being abused by players to make scramble event. I do not like the idea of allowing people to achieve ruud via scamble. You promote being afk and coming to scramble event with ruud as prize.

We shall increase the value of Ruud boxes from the regular events by the time we add smaller boxes for Scramble and Last Man Standing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think jewel rate on mob is quite slow 12h hunting any only drop 1 gemstone/2 soul. I think the limit of IP per server to 5 and increase jewel drop rate on mob to balance between box of heaven/ afk farmers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We increased the chances of getting jewels from these boxes but still drops other utility items as well.
I just throw at least 100 boxes and I could not get even a single jewel, only imps, angels and unicorns......

Here are my new suggestions:

1.- Increase the probability rates of jewels in the boxes and in the drop in general (It is currently extremely low).
2.- Increase the probability rates of card pieces in the general drop (currently it is practically 0)
3.- There are at least 20 monsters that can give you the crests for the cloak/cape but there are only 2 monsters that can give you the feather for the wings, please add the feather to the drop list of the monsters that have the crest, so it is more balanced.
4.- Limit more the accounts per IP (2 its perfect, or at least that's what i think), the server says 500+ players but at least more than half are farmer accounts of the other part.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.This is GMO like server loch is only supposed to drop in 3 monster not 2 there is a huge spawn of great drakens (red drakens) that drops loch feathers as well.

2.There is no need to put jewel in box of heaven as well as other items. It directly allows BC 1-3 to be abused. Increase jewels in monsters and you can still farm BC/mobs. You can still farm scramble, gold rabbit, BOK also drop jewels. . In addition to that I notice gold goblin rarely drops titan anger. That's a very valuable item to have and it will significantly increase activity to see titan anger drop more frequently during raids.

3. Im not sure but card games in my experience should be dropping bundles of jewels for highest scores, excellent items, and type of boxes and i agree the drop should be increased for card pieces.

4.It's clear you think 2 is perfect because you only play 3 chars....Erza but a lot of us play full PT so we require 4-5 offattacks PER SUB-SERVER like a keep saying.

5.A revamp of goblin points i think is a unanimous decision among us. This is your decision I do not want to be a "greedy" player and ask for too much on these items but, it does look kind of "empty" on goblin shop.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
4.It's clear you think 2 is perfect because you only play 3 chars....Erza but a lot of us play full PT so we require 4-5 offattacks PER SUB-SERVER like a keep saying.

Well I consider it important to correct you that I only play with 1 character, as it is supposed to be and is called exactly the same as in this forum, the fact that I always with Erza is because he speaks my own language and is the only decent person I have known on the server.

The only person who has taken the trouble to explain me the new features and help me, but I can understand your need for 5 accounts, you want to get the benefits of gold party without depending on anyone.

1.This is GMO like server loch is only supposed to drop in 3 monster not 2 there is a huge spawn of great drakens (red drakens) that drops loch feathers as well.

I understand your point but nowhere says it is "GMO like", and personally I think the attractiveness of private servers is their customization in details and gameplay, if I wanted to play a server as the Official I would play the Official server.

2.There is no need to put jewel in box of heaven as well as other items. It directly allows BC 1-3 to be abused. Increase jewels in monsters and you can still farm BC/mobs. You can still farm scramble, gold rabbit, BOK also drop jewels. . In addition to that I notice gold goblin rarely drops titan anger. That's a very valuable item to have and it will significantly increase activity to see titan anger drop more frequently during raids.

Looking at it from that perspective I can agree with you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
4.- Limit more the accounts per IP (2 its perfect, or at least that's what i think), the server says 500+ players but at least more than half are farmer accounts of the other part.

You do know that people play on internet cafes right? You limit the IP, you basically remove players playing on cafes.

More Golden Goblin, remove Jewels from box of heavens. This will force people to go online and lessen box farmers. S12 is a season that requires ALOT of jewels, and bundles mostly comes from Golden Bosses.

Also those card games rewards should be buffed.. i get like 80% zeny most of the time from eggs. Even boxes from highest reward gives you poop. No excellents, no bundles. Basically useless.

Compressing servers into 2 channels. You should add more Scrambles per channel, to even out the loss of 2 channels. Add limit to CC/BC/DS per character if you are activatin it every hour. This helps other people farm ruud, not just 1 group of people spamming it.

Fix Boxes of Kundun. They dony seem to drop their corresponding items correctly. I havent seen some items that shouldav been on these boxes. Best if you just follow official droplist rather than a bugged drop list for these boxes.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GMO style mu server? How? No one can call his season 12 server as GMO like. Because to be GMO like you need to start things from season 0. Can you? Not. Can you imagine how many jewels, items, everything collected, how many items ugraded by those players whose played from 2003 till today? Now you just opened season 12 server and call it GMO? :) For that you to boost items, boost jewels for to give chance to your players to collect items and also upgrade them. How 500 players will collect that much jewels and will collect Angel sets and also upgrade them? Did you thinked about that? So the only way is donate to the sever - but you thinked about this part aren't you? :) A Ghost server never can have success. Your players never can collect at least their leather +13 l zen set which is season 0 set :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You do know that people play on internet cafes right? You limit the IP, you basically remove players playing on cafes.

I understand your point, but the problem is that the current configuration allows users to abuse it, as mentioned above there are like 10 accounts that belong to only 1 person, and there are no limits on IP connections, these subjects create accounts and occupy as many maps as possible, it is even possible for 1 single person to have 20 or more accounts.

No game or server of a MMORPG allows it, at least not the most played, I put you as an example AngelsMu, has +900 players and has the limit of 2 connections per IP, if it were as you say, then that server would not be so successful.

You also forget that the advance of the technology of the Internet service allows the use of VPN in servers which would jump that limit, come on, the idea is not to leave everything so easy to those abusive players.

Besides that what is the point of playing a MMORPG if you want to play it alone, since you have a complete party for you alone and you do not need to socialize with anybody?

Regarding your other comments, I might agree, maybe it would be better as you say, to force players to be "playing" instead of being all the time using the "offattack", but it should also be taken into account that not everyone has so much free time, due to work or family or other reasons, therefore if I consider it necessary to increase the drop of jewels in general, at the moment you can be 8 hours and only got 1 or 2 jewels from monster drop.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GMO style mu server? How? No one can call his season 12 server as GMO like. Because to be GMO like you need to start things from season 0. Can you? Not. Can you imagine how many jewels, items, everything collected, how many items ugraded by those players whose played from 2003 till today? Now you just opened season 12 server and call it GMO? :) For that you to boost items, boost jewels for to give chance to your players to collect items and also upgrade them. How 500 players will collect that much jewels and will collect Angel sets and also upgrade them? Did you thinked about that? So the only way is donate to the sever - but you thinked about this part aren't you? :) A Ghost server never can have success. Your players never can collect at least their leather +13 l zen set which is season 0 set :)

GMO like in the terms of spawns, drops, exp rate(5x = gold channel), CM goblin rates, store.

people abusing kundun,medusa because of 4 servers now....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GMO>>> every private server by far(except LegendMU for testing builds ). Its funny that MU is still a thing for some in 2017.

Its not same game if u do everyone by yourself. I can run 10+ account same time too blah blah or more with more PC, i am a hero. NOT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GMO>>> every private server by far(except LegendMU for testing builds ). Its funny that MU is still a thing for some in 2017.

Its not same game if u do everyone by yourself. I can run 10+ account same time too blah blah or more with more PC, i am a hero. NOT

It's funny you say everything but legend mu because these files are exactly the same as legend mu(probably purchased from the the same source)....Obviously you've never played legend mu or you'd know this....I play in titan server and yes if you are pro you can do "everything" with your own characters. Please don't argue when you clearly have limited knowledge about the situation. There is actually no limit on IP in GMO either. We know you're no hero but that's alright.

"Do everyone by yourself" lol sounds funny you must be a busy boy. Make sure you get paid to afford your upcoming wcoin purchase.

Back