• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MuCore Scripts (Modules)

Reaction score
#Market System

https://mega.co.nz/#!J8wHiL5b!Mb0RmHhpOXY_qPB16ROm_CizVtA3cqVFKf8s7MAuIxk

FCV2005 - MuCore Scripts (Modules) - RaGEZONE Forums

#Game Server Status

PHP:
<?phpfunction CheckGS($ip,$port){    if(!@fsockopen($ip,$port,$err,$err_str,0.1))    {        return false;    }    else    {        return true;    }}
$maxonline = 150;$online_1 = mssql_fetch_row(mssql_query("SELECT count(*) FROM muonline.dbo.MEMB_STAT WHERE connectstat = 1 AND ServerName = ''"));if(CheckGS("127.0.0.1",55905)){    echo "     PVP <font color=green>Online</font> ";}else{    echo "PVP <font color=red>Offline</font>";}
?>

#Server Statistics

https://mega.co.nz/#!RphlUbia!dwWX0kmGc3GytGDhifbUpSEQiLBRkCHdvvVYorgOGzg

#Credits

FCV2005 ( statistics and gs status )
??? for Market

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Credits for Market =

Falcon -> Complete and improve module
UND3R -> Sharing and Adapting Market from MuWeb
= Master = -> Development & MUCore MuWeb

also im lazy to download, but double check varbinary length of warehouse, else will be dupe bugz, i remember it was 1XXX which isn't correct for s6e2+
HF

// edit Downloaded and yea

fix ware if u gonna use it on s6e2+ guys.

Last edited:
-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
even in s6 epi3? this will work?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I do not know what I'm doing wrong. You will be able to help?

Uses MSSQL 2008 / Windows Server 2008

Market system

SL query - OK
Merchant - OK
market - if I buy item and overwrites another item in the warehouse, you do not know where I am doing mistake?

I use repack season 2 from Pinkof.

thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Installed market like in instructions. Added all 3 sql queries, added market and merchant to web.
I can click on item and sell it. it works and show in sql that it is for sale.
The main problem: It is BLANK page in Market in web.
Please help me to fix that!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do I need to change something in the stats.php too? I added and nothing showed in the stats.

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How to fix this problem i can't sell that items and i'm using TT files season 6 episode 3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem ! I have instaledd all SQL querty and is ok but in market i have a problem !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear install this module on my website and I feel great, I have a problem only: when I buy an item (taking space in the trunk)

the purchased item appears in the left corner of my vaul and always deletes other items I have in that corner there is room elsewhere in the trunk.

sorry my bad inglish LOL xD

Back