Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MUEMU TECH EMULATOR

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is is good to use MueMU Tech Emulator as a starting server? I don't want to use LouisEMU

Reaction score
Hello,

anything free is best to use as a first server, muemu repacks are good, but louis alittle bit better because they are more up to date, so all you have to do is start with what you like, share us link which files u mean and we can give u better feedback too.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We
Hello,

anything free is best to use as a first server, muemu repacks are good, but louis alittle bit better because they are more up to date, so all you have to do is start with what you like, share us link which files u mean and we can give u better feedback too.
well i'm trying to use this file muemu tech im thinking of subscribing to him

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
We

well i'm trying to use this file muemu tech im thinking of subscribing to him
Why pay when there is free and better? and its your first server... and he wont help u at all, and and and, you can be 'lazy' and pay for files or have 0 time to research your self or you can start learning and trying different files and save ur money for a hosting or other things instead.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why pay when there is free and better? and its your first server... and he wont help u at all, and and and, you can be 'lazy' and pay for files or have 0 time to research your self or you can start learning and trying different files and save ur money for a hosting or other things instead.
ohhh I see, so what files can u recommend for season 6 episode 3? Can u please share me the link? and also thank you for the advice that he doesnt help at all. Really appreciated that

Upvote 0
Reaction score
ohhh I see, so what files can u recommend for season 6 episode 3? Can u please share me the link? and also thank you for the advice that he doesnt help at all. Really appreciated that
well thats the feedback everyone i work with and has that files i get unfortunaly.

u can start with this for example

whatever u like more... main point, start and understand installing and configuring and then u will know what to choose.

Upvote 0
Back