Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MULTI]MW2 Online footage!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBJcOy6iuUc"]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer AC130 (Official HD)[/ame]
Crazy awesome!

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Re: MW2 Online footage!

Already pre-ordered the version with the Night Vision goggles. :p

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
really sexy... gonna get it after i rigged up my new comp :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, it looks like Infinity Ward actually have done something to benefit the series and not just use Treyarch's work as a base and take things away and change things. Although I was not considering buying it after CoD4 got boring because of the maps repetetiveness. I think I might consider buying this one after all, getting in the gun of an AC130 would be pretty cool but I would like to see more of the killstreak loadout options because the rest could be a load of crap.

That's my basic opinion on CoD6 at the moment, it may change later on when more videos are produced.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have also found out that in the UK at GAME it will cost

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats american prices...i was talking about UK and its

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, it looks like Infinity Ward actually have done something to benefit the series and not just use Treyarch's work as a base and take things away and change things. Although I was not considering buying it after CoD4 got boring because of the maps repetetiveness. I think I might consider buying this one after all, getting in the gun of an AC130 would be pretty cool but I would like to see more of the killstreak loadout options because the rest could be a load of crap.

That's my basic opinion on CoD6 at the moment, it may change later on when more videos are produced.
Actually, Treyarch took Infinity Wards work as a base.:ehh:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No they didn't they used the same engine. That's like saying Rainbow Six Vegas 2 used Epic Games' work as a base because they used the same engine. Plus, Treyarch created new features and perks and stuff aswell.

Back