Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuOnline 97d+99i Client Multiple Game Open

Reaction score
actually this should be better:

Step 1 - Go To And Download The Program

Step 2 - Run The "First Mu Client" without anything with the Orginal Minimizer

Step 3 - Get Your Second Minimizer (travis minimizer, cant find u a link right now), first minimizer should be the default minimizer u got which u press f12/f10 or f11 to minimize.

Step 4 - Run The "Second Mu client" after install sandboxie right click second client.exe and run with sandboxie

Step 5 - Make A Folder For The Second Minimizer In The second Client Folder

Step 6 - Run Your Second Minimizer with sandboxie and it should work

but u can also try this whole thing with your normal minimizer too first, not necessarility with travis.

Upvote 0
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
actually this should be better:

Step 1 - Go To And Download The Program

Step 2 - Run The "First Mu Client" without anything with the Orginal Minimizer

Step 3 - Get Your Second Minimizer (travis minimizer, cant find u a link right now), first minimizer should be the default minimizer u got which u press f12/f10 or f11 to minimize.

Step 4 - Run The "Second Mu client" after install sandboxie right click second client.exe and run with sandboxie

Step 5 - Make A Folder For The Second Minimizer In The second Client Folder

Step 6 - Run Your Second Minimizer with sandboxie and it should work

but u can also try this whole thing with your normal minimizer too first, not necessarility with travis.
maybe I'm tired after 24 hours of work, I'm trying to understand what you're explaining

Travis minimizer search many link dead

Upvote 0
Back