• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MuOnline ex700Plus Server Files [b.5]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Will give in a few days - GS,GSCS without limit's and with .pdb + .map files, so if someone wan't to do some customs or do some research feel free to post here, should I do this or not.

I think if you're not really working on this you should release sources & etc, so that the community may try to finish this "dead" (or not?) project.... but of course, it's up to you, just pointing my opinion.

King of the bongo
Reaction score
Will give in a few days - GS,GSCS without limit's and with .pdb + .map files, so if someone wan't to do some customs or do some research feel free to post here, should I do this or not.

Of course yes, people contributed a lot on this project.

Hybrid
Loyal Member
Reaction score
so that the community may try to finish this "dead" (or not?) project....

there is a package of 6.2 webzen files with pdb in dev section.
all you have to do is:
1. Load gs in ida+hexrays.
2. Pickup desired module.
3. Analyze and reverse it's class structure
4. Add class/struct to Ida's struct list
5. Select function and press F5.
6. Fix some types.
7. Copy-paste to decompilation project.

And the interesting thing is, that you will spend most of your time in copy-pasting and fixing hexrays decompilation style.
In some cases, you don't even need to know assembler, if structure is simple and funtctions are small.

You see any community moves? I don't

Reaction score
How did you guys log in to the game?
I cant log in. everytime I select a server
I got DC..

is there anything I should change i main or start.exe hex the Ips or what?

help?..

:/
I'm tryin to test it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
all you have to do is:
6. Fix some types.

And the interesting thing is, that you will spend most of your time in copy-pasting and fixing hexrays decompilation style.
In some cases, you don't even need to know assembler, if structure is simple and funtctions are small.

I started with this actually twice already, but i cant get too far, my knowledge isn't much im afraid :/.
I'm trying to learn more and more about this, but doing all this takes a lot of time, and i dont usually have it, I must work, and be with my son first, then sit on my desktop to read about programming.....^^

I know the community isnt moving, but you can see what happend with season 4.6 files, sources got released, and a few people worked on them, slowly but still, now they are almost bugless files, and mostly one of the best JPN files around.....that was what i meant originally.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you are have modified or changed files of client... get the clean client and the problem will be solved

Thank you for your time

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: MuOnline ex700Plus Server Files [b.6]

If what, sorry for my English. I have next problem. When i open client it's like that. But
SmallHabit - MuOnline ex700Plus Server Files [b.5] - RaGEZONE Forums

After then I want connect to server come out next

SmallHabit - MuOnline ex700Plus Server Files [b.5] - RaGEZONE Forums

What it's the problem?

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
all you have to do is:
6. Fix some types.

this community expects someone else to do things for them, if they refuse or ask certain amount of cash for their work, they start to perma-flame and troll. Don't expect any changes here ever.

Reaction score
The only reality is that: MuOnline died on the vesion: Season 4 Episode 2, ie, after these versions .. newer versions developed by Webzen, no sense keeping the play was coming. well at least that's my opinion.

PS: Something nice to see that someone would share source codes for: GameServer 1.00.90, with all bugs fixed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ICGN developing hard for their own custom whatever version released by Webzen.. and I have no comments for that because you do hard work for it and then you start selling your Server files..BUT after all learning something and getting some idea from here.. you forgot to share to others what development you have... AND YOU ARE TRYING TO DIE THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE SERVER HERE.... In order to buy your server files instead of helping newbie programmers to developed their own server custom... IN BECAUSE OF THIS ..AND 100% I WILL TELL YOU ICGN-STAFF CODERS AND PROGRAMMERS TIME FOR YOU TO GET OFF IN THIS THREAD and BUILD YOUR OWN THREAD AND TITLED IT "SELLING SERVER FILES" not HELPING AND SHARING FREE CODES.. YOUR NOT HELPING ANYMORE BUT your are tryiing to STOP all new programmers to developed whats new in MUSERVER....

"OK .. can you tell me where did you start developing server? don't tell me you don't learn something from Free shared codes from different programmers.. "that's one i observed from you.. after learning something your forgot sharing Free codes anymore... but all are selling your server files.....and advertising..." check the whole MUONLINE THREADS.. AFTER YOU DEVELOPED SERVER FILES .. you don't have anymore FREE CODES SHARES.. .. but watching and visiting and checking maybe their is a Free idea posted in Ragezone that can help to your development.... "

SMALL HABIT i know somethings he is trying to stop sharing Free Codes specially in Ex700 server files Development because many are requesting to stop sharing free codes but try to selling server development... But i still believe Small Habit will soon back and shared what he have to shared about ex700 server developments.. because he also learn from Scratch Code before learning Something better than old programmers... but you ICGN after all learning something new.. you stop sharing Free codes but all Advertisement and Selling SErver Files... and it is true... ... Remember all of us will gone.. but more new programmers will rise better than to all of us... Again Thanks to SMALL HABIT and the REST who has undying Sharing Idea and Free codes that can be used by the new programmers.. unlike you.. no more chance to help and post free codes and idea.. but sellling server files...

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
... ... Remember all of us will gone.. but more new programmers will rise better than to all of us... Again Thanks to SMALL HABIT and the REST who has undying Sharing Idea and Free codes that can be used by the new programmers.. .....

+1 to this part of your comment.

Long Life to the Free & OpenSource Developments!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
PS: Something nice to see that someone would share source codes for: GameServer 1.00.90, with all bugs fixed.

Oh sure! Dont you want anything else? Please, please, please Stop Doing that! . Share Source .90 fixed? Go to bed, think it.. If you have some stuff completly fixed and working, will you release it? For what? Community? Grow Up! They dont share anything.

Mauro07, por el amor de dios. Te lo digo con toda la onda del mundo, cambia esa actitud de peticio a programadores grandes hacia el publico. No lo van a hacer. Mucha gente te critica, por esa creencia de que todo el mundo va a ayudar. Yo trate de cambiar el mundo, es perdida de tiempo, es un problema de sociedad.. Quieres aprender? Quieres ser como los grandes? Quieres que la gente te respete? Olvidate de los foros, no llegaras a nada tratando de persuadir a las personas dentro de los mismos. La unica manera de que puedas contactarlos, es haciendo las cosas por ti mismo(Voz de la Experiencia), los buenos contactos llegan solos.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh sure! Dont you want anything else? Please, please, please Stop Doing that! . Share Source .90 fixed? Go to bed, think it.. If you have some stuff completly fixed and working, will you release it? For what? Community? Grow Up! They dont share anything.

Mauro07, por el amor de dios. Te lo digo con toda la onda del mundo, cambia esa actitud de peticio a programadores grandes hacia el publico. No lo van a hacer. Mucha gente te critica, por esa creencia de que todo el mundo va a ayudar. Yo trate de cambiar el mundo, es perdida de tiempo, es un problema de sociedad.. Quieres aprender? Quieres ser como los grandes? Quieres que la gente te respete? Olvidate de los foros, no llegaras a nada tratando de persuadir a las personas dentro de los mismos. La unica manera de que puedas contactarlos, es haciendo las cosas por ti mismo(Voz de la Experiencia), los buenos contactos llegan solos.

Totally agreed, only difference I have with this is, I'm trying to make things for myself, learn from them, and try to not beg people for their work, but I still believe on the concept of Free/Open-Source files.

Estoy de acuerdo, pero me diferencio en algo, tratando de hacer las cosas por uno mismo, aprender, y tratando de no rogarle nada a nadie, todavia creo en el concepto de la programacion de codigo abierto, y gratuita, de files.

No queda mucha gente que crea en esto, y algunos lo creen, pero solo descargan, sin compartir....es todo un tema de debate...yo creo jodex, que tu no intentaste cambiar la comunidad Mu, lo hiciste, en su momento, todos conocian tu nombre, si dejaste de hacerlo porque creiste que no habias logrado nada.....es cuestion de puntos de vista ;).
También habría que ver, ¿Qué esperabas a cambio?....osea, no debes esperar nada, mas que unos cuantos creditos y muchos flames.

Ian.-
(as always, only my most sincere opinion.)

Reaction score

I just try to make things fair for everyone, that is, it makes no sense to criticize me. because unlike many others, I've never sold anything.
I just tried to help, on all occasions, I've done it.

ps: I'm a good researcher, and I dare say that perhaps it is the best of all, also I have some knowledge of C++ and ASM, so here .. Why criticize me?, If after all, I can help to more than one person, for being as I am.

sorry for my bad english.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo solo trato de hacer las cosas más justas para todos, es decir, no tiene sentido que me critiquen. porque a diferencia de muchos otros, yo jamas he vendido nada.
simplemente he tratado de ayudar, en todas las ocasiones, que he podido hacerlo.

pd: Soy un buen investigador, y me atrevo a decir que tal vez sea el mejor de todos, yo también tengo un poco de conocimiento de C + + y ASM, asique .. ¿Por qué me critican?, Si después de todo, puedo ayudar a más de una persona, por ser como soy.

R7YkhK1 - MuOnline ex700Plus Server Files [b.5] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why I Click the START.EXE The Client Will Close.. Help Please :(( I put my IP in patched.ini

Back