Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuServer Season 2 ENG + Items + Reset without relogging

Reaction score
Good come clear, the author of the source has ensured that bug, I know not how to play this version I searched and did not find anything, only tentestei events Bood Castle - Chaos Castle - Loren Dep (something) and Devil Square Changlog

-- Project started:
- sourcer base made:. _start.dll - New 1:00:18 original gameserver. - New gameserver_cs 1:00:18 original. - new folder settings:. _configs.6.0.0.0 - new file based general settings: _Settings .ID. - created a simple key system update MuServer : the key system update was inspired by the musite of leandro daldegam, .: User has the aim of upgrading the server and read the changelog to find the key , so the User does not just copy the dll and replace the files without reading the changelog, : for 90% of errors were quoted configuration files. ~ fixes: - fixed destroygiocp. - nick Webzen corrected with authority. - 255 potion corrected. - Raven horse and fixed crash on server. - 0 of serial items corrected. - pk drop item corrected. - reload the server disconnected the corrected ConnectServer. - game master did not move at M corrected. - pkcount not exceed 100 corrected. - unlocked options anciet + full. - supports only one dataserver instead of two. - login / password lock fixed. - removed some logs. - zen zen party and party devil square corrected. - fixed disconnects. - client hack corrected. - dc-hacker disconnect corrected online users. ~ fixes: - balloon game master corrected. - chaos card dup corrected. - fixed dup lahap. customizations ~: -. welcome message . - checksum system . - defense buff the elf - buff Attack of the elf. - rate the jewels. - delete char and guild without ID. - UDP port. - time of the items on the floor. - chaos castle minimum of players. - members in the guild to form guild. - mix items, wings . - mana shield. - great fortitude. - elf soldier level. - elf soldier attack. - soldier elf defense. - experience in party. - drops of items. - level of skills. - trade in items with harmony. - drops of zen . - balance pvp. -------------------------------- - vip system experience. - drops of blood castle can drop as many items as you want. - drops of chaos castle can drop as many items as you want. - drops the devil square can drop as many items as you want. - custom system drops. - control system status. - setting all messages. - npcs reset & npc pkclear. - system reset with cumulative options, progressive / pontuativo. - system commands: NOT RELOGAM - / post - / add - / pkclear - / drop - / skin - / reload - / gmove - / zen - / limparinv - / bau - / class - / infor - / reset - Control system for game masters. - upgrade key: 0x005D8745 ~ & other fixes: - crash when using new gem in the castle siege set. - fixed crash devil square party. - changed the attack speed of the main soul of the master (the gameserver sends new values ​​for bugar not the skills to 65535 status in agility) system. - changed the attack speed of the dark lord of the main system (the gameserver sends new values ​​not bugar the skills to 65535 status in agility). - changed the attack speed of the main magic gladiator (the gameserver sends new values ​​for bugar not the skills to 65535 status in agility) system. - changed the attack speed of the main muse system elf (the gameserver sends new values ​​for bugar not the skills to 65535 status in agility). - crash mix chaos card set. - / zen requested money fixed. - calcharacter system (configuration of defenses and attacks the character) added. - Anti accumulation system connections in sql (simutaneas many connections caused the crash). - fixed crash muse elf calchacter. - dataserver status set. - Item 15 set. - experience siege fixed. - fix crash siege higher status

IMAGES IN GAME

FREE DOWNLOAD
Muserver

Client

Mumaker

credits:
Webzen
kinhomace
digaozaobr - add new map, new items, new entry Thanks: Mentor - For Complartilhar Files

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when entering and pj leaves me clear one you have been disconnected from the server and I get these errors in the gs here I leave a capture

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Checksum Error miguel14 check if you have CheckSum activated. Try to desactivate. I dont download this files, but suppost, the Checksum system appear in Data/commonserver but i don know if in this files, appear in this files.

Srry for my bad english...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do not change anything just change ip and sql user and nothing more prendi not get how to solve it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to solve the problem of checksum will the repack folder utiliarios after Gerador CheckSum open MainChecksum seek the main customer and give generate hope you upload the file to generate paste into MuOnline \ data \ lang \ eng and replace and ready, if can someone clean the mu maker and just let aggregates and items already, testing files x 10 hours vrios user without pean 3d lacks the main tanbien to walk all jewelry

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Help me! :(:

muonlinegr2 - MuServer Season 2 ENG + Items + Reset without relogging - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Shinnosuke Mvp; 8444115]! Ajuda-me [/ QUOTE] :(:

muonlinegr2 - MuServer Season 2 ENG + Items + Reset without relogging - RaGEZONE Forums

Erro CheckSun

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server has an error
jRkuiTU - MuServer Season 2 ENG + Items + Reset without relogging - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back