Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuServer SrTeam Season II + New Fixes HOT!!! 99,9% BUGLESS!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
change in data/movereq.bmd gate number on arena/stadium to 115

Serjaka - MuServer SrTeam Season II + New Fixes HOT!!! 99,9% BUGLESS! - RaGEZONE Forums

and i dont can go to spot on arena...in the square

As for the place of the spots

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am not asking stupid question!!!

can you make that DL can make fire scream skill at 32767 agilityi? like 1.02n version it will be very good if dl makes firescream skill at 32767 agility

can you make that DL can make fire scream skill at 32767 agilityi? like 1.02n version it will be very good if dl makes firescream skill at 32767 agility

i will make but not now becouse i don't have free time......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now i can access... Why when i try to access the server , tells me I need a new version, why ? I try to access with the client you put for download... I put a good main which size 3.91 MB , Problems with the serial main ? config.ini into client ?

Edited...

I can too to access the echy's client xD , and said the same message !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now i can access... Why when i try to access the server , tells me I need a new version, why ? I try to access with the client you put for download... I put a good main which size 3.91 MB , Problems with the serial main ? config.ini into client ?

Edited...

I can too to access the echy's client xD , and said the same message !

check server and main version !!

You Going Fix The DuppeSystem?

no , put itemserialcheck = 1 in commonserver

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can make a patch with more customs? in events and more.

PD: the first quest is so easy, the drop of item quest is so elevated :s

I Don't use this server with CashShop so i dont fix CashShop items bugs!!! If i will have time i will fix!!!
I Will test CastleSiege Event again and i will come with Update!

You can finish this pls? :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Changed the main serial, ip xxx.xx.xx... i changed too from main , i put all things in the GMO client, and still tells me I need a new version. I used another client season 2, and i have the same problem. The serial server is correct 1.02.03 , the same code is in the client, so what's the problem?

I dont know what else to do .....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn, my antivirus program went nuts with the server files. It popped up everything from Trojan downloader to trojan spy to backdoor win 32.
Anybody else get these to.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn, my antivirus program went nuts with the server files. It popped up everything from Trojan downloader to trojan spy to backdoor win 32.
Anybody else get these to.

xD.... What antivirus do you use ? i use kaspersky and i've not had problems with them... I recommend that you disable your antivirus...

My condolences

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this is in muserver files [.ShellClassInfo]
IconResource=C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll,27

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xD.... What antivirus do you use ? i use kaspersky and i've not had problems with them... I recommend that you disable your antivirus...

My condolences

I used Kaspersky anti-virus too papelito, and to make sure i also use virus total and got this 17 out of 24

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Drop of jewel of bless is Bug, i change de porcent un ItemDropRate.txt

example
Default: 5030% .... This high in comparison, but this jewel dont drop!!! drop as if it had drop 5005% or less.

The other jewels work good :)

In this muserver just missing a few things to tweak and more customs and be ready 100% :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is very strange cybernight, so disable your antivirus while you do test in your files server :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i will no more to reply at people which dont know how to setup files!!!

Drop of jewel of bless is Bug, i change de porcent un ItemDropRate.txt

example
Default: 5030% .... This high in comparison, but this jewel dont drop!!! drop as if it had drop 5005% or less.

The other jewels work good :)

In this muserver just missing a few things to tweak and more customs and be ready 100% :D

This Server is configurated for my server if i will be need some fixes i will do , now i dont have time :(

Back