• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MuStartUp + Log Deleter

Reaction score
You can create log deleter bat file or start a server and save a config file, if you have more servers then you must only load a config file and it works. Has some bugs but i will resolve if somebody likes it, try it :)

[UPDATE]
0.2 version
-fixing drive is not ready when u choose a not accesable drive
-saveing log paths, some stat
-update option

[+ thing]
-low memory usage
-you can edit easy startup config (ip,ports,paths)
-you can add path and convert to .bat file and after only some second and all log be deleted
-if you have more server you can change the config file and you can startup next server :)

[- thing]
-you must close manual the server files (if you have long term server this not a big problem)
-??

[note]
- i can't disable the log writing
- i am not a prof programmer, only a prebeginner in a basic program language => not a big program with wonders :D
Version: 0.1beta

[requiment]
-minimum cpu 486
-a very little ram
-Win 98 or xp
-VB runtime+ocx file

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Release] MuStartUp + Log Deleter

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Perfect Work!

Reaction score

Please write here the bugs if you found :)

if somebody what i can put some thing in my program:
-save everytimes the log file list and when starting the program then loading last folders where u deleted the logs
-ip changer in server files(u must add files to a list in program and in those files ip will changeing with 1 click)

but somebody write me here if it needed the program upgrade :)

thex, have a nice day

Ocx lacked :(

missing a .ocx file??

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score

aswome dude 10/10 Nice Work that's why i told you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

looks great, if I find bugs I'll post - but this is fantastic! It will save a lot of time.

10/10

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

thx man 10/10

Reaction score

Guys it's easy to edit autostartup which came with old versions just change *.exe names and add IP and ports. Worked fine for me
here's link http://forum.ragezone.com/attachmen...ase-muserver-1-00-16-season3-test-startup.rar'
Just input youre IP in .ini file.

with this is only problem when i want play with my 1.02q server (or another server) :p i must everytime change the all paths :) with this program you must do 1 times after u can load :) and for me this program need less resource than ur :)

tommorow i will continue the programing :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

this fu***ed my gameserver_cs.exe up :S

Last edited:
Back