Mute a player

Re: [Release] Mute a player

hmm :S could it be possible to make a guide for regular odinms comamnd(not rev988) has a different command format :S
 
Re: [Release] Mute a player

How come I got boonlean cannot read in:

Code:
public boolean getCanTalk() {
            return this.canTalk;
        }
        
        public boolean canTalk(boolean talk) {
            return this.canTalk = talk;            
        }

Edit: Fix le
 
Re: [Release] Mute a player

How come I got boonlean cannot read in:

Code:
public boolean getCanTalk() {
            return this.canTalk;
        }
        
        public boolean canTalk(boolean talk) {
            return this.canTalk = talk;            
        }

Edit: Fix le

the pastebin link is not working for me can u post what to do inside or edit?
i really need it for my server :2gunsfiring_v1:
 
Re: [Release] Mute a player

THIS IS AWESOME, I won't use it because I don't do MapleStory anymore, but this is so sweet. Especially for a person like me, when I owned a server I would ban people so much, but I could'ved just shut their keyboards up.
 
Re: [Release] Mute a player

Erm, where do I put the Punishmentcommand.java if I am using the revisions w/o
client->messages->commands folder
 
Re: [Release] Mute a player

i get this erros


D:\PrivteMS\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\PunishmentCommands.java:28: cannot find symbol
symbol : class Command
location: package net.sf.odinms.client.messages
import net.sf.odinms.client.messages.Command;
D:\PrivteMS\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\PunishmentCommands.java:29: cannot find symbol
symbol : class CommandDefinition
location: package net.sf.odinms.client.messages
import net.sf.odinms.client.messages.CommandDefinition;
D:\PrivteMS\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\PunishmentCommands.java:33: cannot find symbol
symbol: class Command
public class PunishmentCommands implements Command {
D:\PrivteMS\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\PunishmentCommands.java:71: cannot find symbol
symbol : class CommandDefinition
location: class net.sf.odinms.client.messages.commands.PunishmentCommands
public CommandDefinition[] getDefinition() {
^
D:\PrivteMS\src\net\sf\odinms\provider\xmlwz\FileStoredPngMapleCanvas.java:14: warning: com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReaderSpi is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release
import com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReaderSpi;
D:\PrivteMS\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\PunishmentCommands.java:26: cannot find symbol
symbol : static joinAfterString
location: class net.sf.odinms.client.messages.CommandProcessor
import static net.sf.odinms.client.messages.CommandProcessor.joinAfterString;
D:\PrivteMS\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\PunishmentCommands.java:25: cannot find symbol
symbol : static getNamedIntArg
location: class net.sf.odinms.client.messages.CommandProcessor
import static net.sf.odinms.client.messages.CommandProcessor.getNamedIntArg;
D:\PrivteMS\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\PunishmentCommands.java:34: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
@Override
^
D:\PrivteMS\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\PunishmentCommands.java:72: cannot find symbol
symbol : class CommandDefinition
location: class net.sf.odinms.client.messages.commands.PunishmentCommands
return new CommandDefinition[] {
^
D:\PrivteMS\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\PunishmentCommands.java:73: cannot find symbol
symbol : class CommandDefinition
location: class net.sf.odinms.client.messages.commands.PunishmentCommands
new CommandDefinition("mute", "victim set", "Takes away or gives back a player's ability to talk.", 1000),
^
D:\PrivteMS\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\PunishmentCommands.java:70: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
@Override
^
D:\PrivteMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\GeneralchatHandler.java:37: cannot find symbol
symbol : method getInstance()
location: class net.sf.odinms.client.messages.CommandProcessor
if (!CommandProcessor.getInstance().processCommand(c, text)) {
^
D:\PrivteMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\GeneralchatHandler.java:45: getChatText(int,java.lang.String,int) in net.sf.odinms.tools.MaplePacketCreator cannot be applied to (int,java.lang.String)
c.getPlayer().getMap().broadcastMessage(MaplePacketCreator.getChatText(c.getPlayer().getId(), text));
D:\PrivteMS\src\net\sf\odinms\provider\xmlwz\FileStoredPngMapleCanvas.java:47: warning: com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReaderSpi is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release
ImageReaderSpi readerSpi = iioRegistry.getServiceProviderByClass(PNGImageReaderSpi.class);
^
Note: D:\PrivteMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\pvp\MaplePvp.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
12 errors
2 warnings
BUILD FAILED (total time: 1 second)

this how my client messages looks:

iGoofy - Mute a player - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Re: [Release] Mute a player

Updated for repacks and older revisions. I'll be releasing a timed version soon so the player can't talk for a specified amount of time (and after that, a version that keeps the player muted even if they log off. I need help with that part).
 
Re: [Release] Mute a player

I think this is great just because theres tons of people who dont know how to be patient when speaking to a GM and a command being named !stfu makes me laugh.
 
Re: [Release] Mute a player

i get these errors

init:
deps-jar:
Compiling 1 source file to C:\Documents and Settings\David H\Desktop\SeanPack v5.9 Beta\build\classes
C:\Documents and Settings\David H\Desktop\SeanPack v5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\GeneralchatHandler.java:37: cannot find symbol
symbol : method getInstance()
location: class net.sf.odinms.client.messages.CommandProcessor
if (!CommandProcessor.getInstance().processCommand(c, text)) {
^
C:\Documents and Settings\David H\Desktop\SeanPack v5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\GeneralchatHandler.java:44: cannot find symbol
symbol : method getCanTalk()
location: class net.sf.odinms.client.MapleCharacter
if (c.getPlayer().getCanTalk() == true) {
C:\Documents and Settings\David H\Desktop\SeanPack v5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\GeneralchatHandler.java:45: getChatText(int,java.lang.String,int) in net.sf.odinms.tools.MaplePacketCreator cannot be applied to (int,java.lang.String)
c.getPlayer().getMap().broadcastMessage(MaplePacketCreator.getChatText(c.getPlayer().getId(), text));
3 errors
BUILD FAILED (total time: 1 second)
 
Re: [Release] Mute a player

Code:
init:
deps-jar:
Compiling 3 source files to C:\Documents and Settings\Kylie\Desktop\AlpheusMS V4 - Copy\AlpheusMS V2\AlpheusMS V2\dist\build\classes
C:\Documents and Settings\Kylie\Desktop\AlpheusMS V4 - Copy\AlpheusMS V2\AlpheusMS V2\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\GeneralchatHandler.java:37: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method getInstance()
location: class net.sf.odinms.client.messages.CommandProcessor
                if (!CommandProcessor.getInstance().processCommand(c, text)) {
                                     ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Kylie\Desktop\AlpheusMS V4 - Copy\AlpheusMS V2\AlpheusMS V2\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\GeneralchatHandler.java:45: getChatText(int,java.lang.String,int) in net.sf.odinms.tools.MaplePacketCreator cannot be applied to (int,java.lang.String)
                            c.getPlayer().getMap().broadcastMessage(MaplePacketCreator.getChatText(c.getPlayer().getId(), text));
Gotten this errors
 
Back