MuWeb 0.7

examples of copied muwebs? see global mu wtf, or see muonline.co.kr and many others.. and rapa! go get them :D

and whats the big deal with these themes? is that hard to change a freaking backgroung, change some font colors and stuffs, blah... a theme should be different from other not just the background and other colors. I bet you can do that master, no? as it is your full release you made it from 0. heh

PS: php coder doing such releases from 0, without knowing english. 'see his from 0 releases and you'll know what I'm talking about'.

dont get jealous kid, even if you call =Master= a web leecher, at least he release it, not keep for his personal used.

so why dont you stfu and go on.
 
=Master= showed me the new menus for crywolf theme, nice red excelent touch..


I wasn`t swearing ... i was telling him something :O Don`t mather him because he want`s to get rived of my ! srry for my bad english ...

PS: ce te bagi ma ....? e cumva forumu tau ?????

bah taci in mata din gura..boaba de engleza nu stii si vii aici cu problemele tale de kkt, poti sa ti le bagi in cur.. nu vezi ca la nimeni nu ii place prezenta ta? fa-ne o favoare, dati cancell la account apoi da-ti foc, ca o fost o mare greseala a mamei natura sa faca pe cineva ca tine
 
examples of copied muwebs? see global mu wtf, or see muonline.co.kr and many others.. and rapa! go get them :D

and whats the big deal with these themes? is that hard to change a freaking backgroung, change some font colors and stuffs, blah... a theme should be different from other not just the background and other colors. I bet you can do that master, no? as it is your full release you made it from 0. heh

PS: php coder doing such releases from 0, without knowing english. 'see his from 0 releases and you'll know what I'm talking about'.

do you know how to code php?

if you know can you pls. check the codes!

look if it is the same come used! if no then stfu!

can you pls. open your eyes the code are different from the others
as you can see! he just use some jpg or bmp for his background and can you pls. check muonline.co.kr i mean look carefully and then tell me if it is the same or not! and for the theme i think that theme is good bacease many ppl like it even me! if you dont want it then don't download it ok atleast here release something good unlike you you just talk and talk no release!

did you release something good huh?
 
Originally Posted by Abo =Master= - MuWeb 0.7 - RaGEZONE Forums
examples of copied muwebs? see global mu wtf, or see muonline.co.kr and many others.. and rapa! go get them :D

and whats the big deal with these themes? is that hard to change a freaking backgroung, change some font colors and stuffs, blah... a theme should be different from other not just the background and other colors. I bet you can do that master, no? as it is your full release you made it from 0. heh

PS: php coder doing such releases from 0, without knowing english. 'see his from 0 releases and you'll know what I'm talking about'.

your speaking kid?... let's see u develop a page same as =Master= did.. u only know to critisize but you know nothing about php coding.. and as liselotte said, if u dare call him a leacher, atleast apreciate that he shares it with everyone..
​
 
I did few registrations but i can't login, this is my home pc where i'm testing

user: test
pass: test

when i connect to the game it says pass incorrect

The sa and pass are correctly cause i tried MuCreateAccount.exe and it says the account is already created. The game says password incorrect - may be MuWeB uses different password's encryption.
 
MuWeb 0.7 Officially Released, download it from first post
 
Great Mu Site!

=Master= look at this>

Statistic

Total Accounts
Array

Total Characters
Array

Total Guilds
Array

Users Conntected
Array
 
What is this error: " Connection with SQL Server failed! Error #119"
somethimes that happens, but its not problem.. 1 of 30 maybe..:)

@=Master=
In the Kantru Theme there are no hands in the top north of the page where should be "Announcement" :)
 
hey yo, the guy who posted after me, I am not complaning of anythig wtf said I am? and wtf did you read what I was trying to say from the beggining, and I still continue to say THIS IS NOT A RELEASE FROM 0. IT IS A COPY, and yes its a great thing what he's doing this helps a lot for other users, BUT he's saying that he made the code from 0, thats not true. and you man, if you are a men heh, you know that word 'on the net 12 years old kids are fbi agents', it is a copy, and I will keep saying it till it won't be anymore.
 
hey yo, the guy who posted after me, I am not complaning of anythig wtf said I am? and wtf did you read what I was trying to say from the beggining, and I still continue to say THIS IS NOT A RELEASE FROM 0. IT IS A COPY, and yes its a great thing what he's doing this helps a lot for other users, BUT he's saying that he made the code from 0, thats not true. and you man, if you are a men heh, you know that word 'on the net 12 years old kids are fbi agents', it is a copy, and I will keep saying it till it won't be anymore.

You haven't been a member of the MU section long enough to know how far Master has gone with his web package. The only thing he hasn't done himself is the SQL protection, which was made by john_d. Of course you wouldn't know that because you've probably never looked at the MuWeb 0.1 thread.
 
Back