MuWeb 0.7

Re: [Release] MuWeb 0.7

hmm...I'm new of mu servers...some one can tell me where can I found a guide to upping a server with Web (I had downloaded muweb 0.7 because is very pow@) and a good sql version? (Sorry Off Topic)
 
Re: [Release] MuWeb 0.7

what means? "Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in d:\server\easyphp\www\includes\muweb.php on line 36" please =Master= help me XD...
 
Re: [Release] MuWeb 0.7

Great Job =Master= , Thanks a Lot! :jester:
 
Re: [Release] MuWeb 0.7

i have a server 1.02q and its work ok i cant creat acounts from its MuCreateAccount folder but when i can install muweb i cant creat any acount from this web i tryed vers 6 and 7 can anyone helpe me plz
 
Re: [Release] MuWeb 0.7

spa:=Master= Puedes ayudarme? Yo necesito una web q soporte SubServers con Ranking y Resets independientes. es posible q en tu MuWeb0.8 lo agreges?
Eng:=Master= You can helpme? i Need a web that support SubServers, with Ranking, and Resets separatelly, you can ad these options on MuWeb 0.8?
 
Re: [Release] MuWeb 0.7

up pls =master= :(
if somebody know how to fix this bug...
 
Re: [Release] MuWeb 0.7

i have a server 1.02q and its work ok i cant creat acounts from its MuCreateAccount folder but when i can install muweb i cant creat any acount from this web i tryed vers 6 and 7 can anyone helpe me plz

i found a solution to this problem, it is very simple.

First <><> In your database open the table MEMB_INFO in design mode and set memb__guid to Indentity mode there's other 2 variables there that mssql should set up for you properly.

Second <><> With an editor open the file ../includes/character_functions.php

Search for:
Code:
$msquery1 = "SET IDENTITY_INSERT MEMB_INFO ON";
And just comment it out by adding // in front of it. After that you will see two more $msquery1 as well, comment them both.

Save the files and you're website should work again. I have not tested this on muweb 0.7 but the script is mostly the same as in 0.6a, so I would think it will work the same.

Hope it helps,
Illuminati
 
Re: [Release] MuWeb 0.7

I'd changed my index page, you will see a thing whit apachel but I'm waiting for the answer of =Master=
 
Re: [Release] MuWeb 0.7

i have a server 1.02q and its work ok i cant creat acounts from its MuCreateAccount folder but when i can install muweb i cant creat any acount from this web i tryed vers 6 and 7 can anyone helpe me plz

Try to compare ur DB with 1.02K, the problem is in DB...
 
Re: [Release] MuWeb 0.7

Hello. guys. For all of you with problems of not being able to login to accounts after creating them... I had the same problem. all it was was the MD5 encryption.. you have to go into the MD5 folder and use the readme that is in there. follow that and do what it says, and vuala it works 100%.. make suer you do site under odbc/odbc link:MuOnline... tell me how this works..

Master Great job bro, greatly appreciate you.. "Respect" GL to everyone...
 
Re: [Release] MuWeb 0.7

I have another problem...but u can see that at ...I think that is relative at the number of user connected
 
Back