Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuWeb .8 error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi first of all sorry if this kind of question is being asked SO MANY times. searched through out the forum (help / tutorial / help[archieve]), some of them have the same problem of mine yet as i continue to read same solution is being provided AND somehow i wish there was something there but no avail =c

JaneX - MuWeb .8 error - RaGEZONE Forums

what i'd done so far..:

[*]Removed ";" on mssql and gd2 dll
[*]Restarted (using xampp) so many damn times:)P)
[*]Re-installed webservers so many times (xampp, apache, easyphp)
[*]Restarted Computer 99999x =c

i checked teh extension path, no problem at all (all .dll's load perfectly yet on the installation, the missing dll blah blah problem occurs) =c

i saw some post too but none works =c

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to uninstall Appserv, restart PC, intall it, restart PC, put php.ini in C:\Windows and MD5 DLL in C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Binn. Dont forget to start SQL server before installing. Then copy your web in that WWW folder. Than check that php.ini in WINDOWS you just copied if there isnt that ; mistake... You know. And that try to install it. or your web (IP)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
yep already did those things =c weird... most of the people or some of the people here got this kind of problem xD it's been a while since the last time i put up a server yet i got no problems with these as far as i could recall i did the same thing like what I'd did xD

=c

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back