Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My 20th B-Day!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup it's my Birth DAy in 2 days guys...I'll be a good ol 20 years old...man halfway to 40 :p :p :p

Gonna go get drunk and have sex with my girl! :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go smokey it's your birfday
We gonna party like it's ur birfday
We gonna sip Bacardi like it's ur birfday
And y'all know we don't give a ****
Cuz it you'r birfday :D

/PhutTare

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
And why do you post now, whats next, a person that posts his birthday topic for his birthday in september?

cuz unlike other ppl on his birthday hell be doing other things than hanging round the forums ;)
get it?

/PhutTare

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
His problem, you know most active members get their birthday topic.
Also you could have made it for him.

And again get your own account.

is there a rule that I can't use other ppl's accts???

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
And why do you post now, whats next, a person that posts his birthday topic for his birthday in september?

Dont wanna *****, but...whats the point lol, he wasnt doing any harm at all :scratch: your too damn serious lol.

Reaction score
Because i class it as spam, post it on the day when it's actually your birthday.

Oh and please don't tell me you don't have 5 mins on your birthday to post that it is your birthday... not to mention that your name will be on the name page because it is your birthday, so people will notice it and will post a topic for you... although it wouldn't surprise me if people won't post it though...

Back