• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

My appoligies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
So, If you aren't aware this is my other account. It is me (</Jayden>).
I have come to post, appoligizing for every rude thing I have done to you all.
In specific, some users.

Luke (IRMU)
Well, I haven't really done anything to you...But I was rude to alot of your friends on here. For that I am sorry.

Feedback
Well, Honestly - It's hard to get along with you but I am truley sorry for my rude comments and idiot moves I have made in the past.

Becca (ChewBecca)
I made rude comments to you, and about your hair. But honestly, I am very sorry and I am glad we could work things out. I just felt the need to get this off of my chest.

Mithex
Well, we have had a HORRIBLE past and I truley appoligize for calling your mom..lol. I hope we can work things out, and let this go behind us.

Junkers & Improved
Well honestly, I may have said some rude things in the past and I kinda single handed destroyed spamzilla. I twisted things by trying to fit in, witch resulted in a huge mistake. For that I am sorry.

Yamachi
Well, I have said quite a bit of rude things to you. And I have acted like a foo in spamzilla to much to be forgiven, stated by you. But if you do decide to forgive me, that would be great, because I have no intentions of making you feel bad at all.

Rice
I have acted immature to you and gone off on you about silly things, in witch case I can only hope you forgive me.

Aaron
I am truley sorry about the whole infraction thing, that is a different me and I hope that you can forgive me for my immature mistakes.

MentaL and exclamito
Sorry for spamming your forum with redundant poop.

I don't feel like I am welcome here anymore in witch case I don't blame any one of you. I have done nothing but stir the pot since day 1 and for that I am sorry. If I missed someone just know that it is behind me, and I hope its behind you aswell.
Since alot of you don't want me here, I don't think I should be here (logical). So I am going to finish my CMS, release it and leave. You can contact me on my MSN - Just pm me for it if you still want to keep in touch.

My respect goes out to luke and moogly for probably the nicest people to me.

Sorry if this is dramatic or girly, I am just getting it off of my chest.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Becca (ChewBecca)
I made rude comments to you, and about your hair. But honestly, I am very sorry and I am glad we could work things out. I just felt the need to get this off of my chest.

Honestly couldn't care less about everything...except this. No way back now, best you leave.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Honestly couldn't care less about everything...except this. No way back now, best you leave.

Oh, I never made fun of her hair..if your talking about that lol. But I understand.
Yes, It is best I leave. I understand.

Saucepan
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of old ihatehaxor (no offense ihatehaxor).
@ontopic
Best if you didn't post this thread, now you made yourself a Special person than before. Cheer-up man.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of old ihatehaxor (no offense ihatehaxor).
@ontopic
Best if you didn't post this thread, now you made yourself a Special person than before. Cheer-up man.

How does this make me look retarded? :p:
If anything, it doesn't. I just want everyone to know I'm done with the stupid poop, Wether I decide to leave or stay. but i think its best i go

Reaction score
I sincerely thank you for apologizing, but you've gone too far with things.
I don't see the point 'leaving' but I (and probably many others) don't want to be harassed, abused, flamed, trolled, etc.. by someone who's, what 12/13?

Anyway, it's up to you on what you want to do, but to truly show you're sorry you have to show you're sorry.

Peace out, Liam.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I sincerely thank you for apologizing, but you've gone too far with things.
I don't see the point 'leaving' but I (and probably many others) don't want to be harassed, abused, flamed, trolled, etc.. by someone who's, what 12/13?

Anyway, it's up to you on what you want to do, but to truly show you're sorry you have to show you're sorry.

Peace out, Liam.

Your right, I don't think we can be "friends" again. I am 13, Its been stated before many times. But you're only 14 so theres no difference in my age.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Been there bro, I've been arguing and insulting members since I joined, and I realized that not arguing over stupid things is way better, I like to argue professionally, but insulting each other is just childish and useless.
Although the wall you wrote will probably be unnoticed.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This has more hilarity than Mithex's video. (No offence, buddy)

I just ignore your puerile attempts to make satirical digs and comments to which I'm sure you must get some kinda sensation from doing so. Wouldn't be me if I told you not to come back. More often than not I disregard your attempts to belittle me with your huge ego and tiny penis anyway.

Putako - My appoligies - RaGEZONE Forums

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOL MITHEX VIDEO

where was my mention ::/:

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wut video? Is it still there? I wanna see that vid' !

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Easiest thing to do would have been to not have been so rude to folk to start off with. The force is weak with this thread. Although it's considerate that you acknowledge your poor behaviour I'm closing this thread to a) spare you any further embarassment b) stop any digs at you c) because I'm a motherfucking boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back