Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My dear fellow, look what I found interesting?BH3Emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BH3Emulator ,right. It is a Honkai Impact 3rd Emulator.
let's see what happens next.
屏幕截图(3) - My dear fellow, look what I found interesting?BH3Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

屏幕截图(7) - My dear fellow, look what I found interesting?BH3Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

InkedWindows 10 x64-2023-08-13-12-53-17 - My dear fellow, look what I found interesting?BH3Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums
Windows 10 x64-2023-08-13-12-55-24 - My dear fellow, look what I found interesting?BH3Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Ok guys give me the download link to see if it's real

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Holy cow, this does work. That's crazy. Thank you!

Also for anyone curious this works with the NA client as well. I play this game normally and just used the BH3.exe in my own NA game folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Holy cow, this does work. That's crazy. Thank you!

Also for anyone curious this works with the NA client as well. I play this game normally and just used the BH3.exe in my own NA game folder.
:D:):):)You're welcome. I'm glad I could help you. My old buddy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It does work but there are a lot of broken stuff. Valks, items, store, story these are the one I found with broken things.
Sometimes your valks equip vanish so you have to restart, if you try to open new chapter of the story game will break and will give infinite loading till restart then you are softlocked cause if you click attack in lobby you will be sent to last chapter and the loop will repeat.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It does work but there are a lot of broken stuff. Valks, items, store, story these are the one I found with broken things.
Sometimes your valks equip vanish so you have to restart, if you try to open new chapter of the story game will break and will give infinite loading till restart then you are softlocked cause if you click attack in lobby you will be sent to last chapter and the loop will repeat.
Yes, it has a lot of error and bug, and it's just an native emulator.😅😅😅

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can I find and download a client for this server? Preferably English version

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can I find and download a client for this server? Preferably English version
Dev here.

It's kinda too late. We did our best to try and preserve older 6.x clients, but due to them being assholes and going on a "delete ALL old versions of EVERYTHING off our CDNs" spree along with how the cache system works in 3rd, most 6.x clients are now dead for good unless someone decides to provide EVERYTHING for one, base data, cache, audio files, etc etc etc.

A copy of 6.8 was partially reconstructed but is still missing pieces like the audio files. It's probably the best things are going to get until 7.x is worked on.

Back