• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

My First Signature On RZ

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This Is My First Thread For A Sig On RZ

I have Other Sigs But I Havent Posted Them On Here.

Please Rate Kindly Lol
Im Using Paint.net As i Dont know how To Use Photoshop Or paintshoppro.
Nathan si - My First Signature On RZ - RaGEZONE Forums
Like If You Like.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Move over to photoshop and start reading some tutorials - few good videos, tutorials and you can do alot better signatures.

Your signature - weird combination of things.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I guess it's alright for your first sig, but using a Fractacal on a sig is really a bad idea unless you know what you're doing. Try to focus on lighting, blending and the Focal points (Use the rule of thirds for Focal) Also another tip is don't ever mess with the layer properties of your actual render. (Sonic)But keep it up and you'll get better after a while, my first sig I made was 10x worse than yours lol

Reaction score
Yes, I do recommend using Adobe Photoshop to be honest. Just download a trial and get a serial online and enter it, seems to work for me. It's not the best signature I've ever seen but it's decent considering that you made it in Paint.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You really have some cool tuts, photoshop is your bestfriend for signatures, trust me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What in the world.

Photoshop i suggest aswell.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
anybody got a link to a cracked photoshop?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No piracy on ragezone. Read the rules.

Interesting ... The dude asked nicely for a cracked version, let us see what you can offer without piracy, maybe go buy 'em an original version and give it as a present? Come seriously piracy is around us, even in this forum.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you apply what you have put together in paint, then learning a few tutorials for photoshop, you will get something nice.
But you will not get anything good with out practice!

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's a good attempt, it still needs more work. Instead of using random colours, why don't you mix some good colours together and use the blur tool? It'll make a good background. Also, with the avatar you're using, don't edit it, it looks much better the way you got it. Just delete the background from it with the magic wand tool. Then add a new layer, it'll look good, trust me.

Good job overall.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm... For paint it's good - but you should really start looking up some tutorials on Youtube or something - Paint.NET (the programme) and Photoshop are great programmes to use if you're interested in graphics.

Back