Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

my knux black and blue..

Reaction score
no editing involved, here is my knuckles as they are right now.. did this on friday night..

basically involves someone , and a gay guy, gay guy pissed me off went to hit him instead... rather not so i punched the wall.. ask sol, its real.. i showed him on webcam lol

RESULT

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
urgh i remember doing that in a fight, but that was like 2 weeks b4 xmas, stupid spanker townies (no offence to the townies of RZ)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Was this guy actually 'Gay' or you just calling him that....

This must of been one ugly looking guy if you mistook his face for a Brick Wall :boxing_sm :mwahaha:

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sipher said:
same here, got my knuckles all brused and poop, i dont like it :( i punch to hard :(

only way u fuk up ur knukles is by wanking to much as for me i dont fight with fists im to **** week... just find the nearest mental object then swwwwwwiiiiiinnnnnnggggg

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol Dan nxt time swing the other way u might hit him :tp:
ur knuckles looks sore tho man i have broken all of my knuckles b4 lol i kno the pain man :cry:
that the hand u use to wank ? just askin :tp:

Back