Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

My log (ERROR)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've got an error on my worldsvr_24_01.log

here is the screen if you look there he said : RUN SERVER FAIL .
That's why i cant see the chanels ? :| someone can help me ?:busted_co

Attachments

• log error - My log (ERROR) - RaGEZONE Forums
    log error.webp
    61.4 KB · Views: 36
cypher66 when i try to shut down look here what i got

Attachments

• when i try - My log (ERROR) - RaGEZONE Forums
    when i try.webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 19
Upvote 0
all logs ? i got errors at all logs :((

edit : at DBAgent_24.log i got alot of errors
-idle- at the others :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ok look here :
1. DBAgent OK
2.Global OK
3.LOGINSVR = ERROR
4.ChaNode = ERROR

Attachments

• DBAgent - My log (ERROR) - RaGEZONE Forums
    DBAgent.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Global - My log (ERROR) - RaGEZONE Forums
    Global.webp
    78.5 KB · Views: 13
    60.1 KB · Views: 19
  • chat - My log (ERROR) - RaGEZONE Forums
    chat.webp
    51.7 KB · Views: 11
Upvote 0
Posting screenshots isn't helping. I am only getting 2 clues from those:

1. You are missing the imgauth files from the cabal home directory. Either your server files are incomplete or you have forgotten an entire stage of the install process.

2. You have added a multi channel configuration, probably manually, and you probably have either major database connection problems or several channels sharing the same ports.

Attempting to do multiple channels is going to lead to problems and is exactly the wrong thing to do for a new install. There are no multi-channel examples in the server files and the only guide here does not contain everything needed. Unless you know the server setup quite well you ARE going to fail at a multi-channel setup and the very fact that you don't know where your logs are tells me that you don't know the server setup well enough. Concentrate on getting one channel working first, walk before you can run or it hurts much more when you fall over.

Return everything back to how it should be using 1 channel only and get that working first. Your logs are in /var/log/cabal and you need to spend almost all of your time there learning how to read them and spot errors to begin with.

As for the missing files i can't really tell without checking the server myself. I know there are lots of partly complete server "releases" out there too so i would suggest trying a different one and installing from scratch. The guides and the server repack in my sig are designed specifically for people new to cabal so have a look.

Upvote 0
chumpywumpy i'll try to reinstall eveything but see you i couldn't see my CHANELL the FIRST ONE .. :|

Upvote 0
Back