• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

My Oficial Release v69

Reaction score
My problem is, I have really good machines (I actually have two full 42u server racks full of some very nice equipment). Problem is speeds. I don't want to have to "rent" or "lease" or even co-lo any of my "gear"... That's why I wish residential internet in the US would catch up to other places. I'm glad they deployed google fiber in Kansas City MO & KS, too bad I don't live there otherwise I'd already have it. I hope they expand that to the whole country!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yes my server as receiving so much downloads at same time, can do a link for me after 343 ?
i'm very gratz
i need delete this file more faster possible because i use this vps for othis things also

:O: wait sir, my ISP down , 30 minutes more please. :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is certainly better than what I have, although I'm only on a residential connection. I have about 24~25 Mbit/s down and sucky 3~4 Mbit/s up... :*:

I cannot wait until google fiber is available in my area; that is 1 Gbit/s down AND 1 Gbit/s up (AND only $70 USD per month)

omg i have 100kbps

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I missing some step i do the update in the test server and always say client low (i run first the 1.4.5 first release and be ok)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Work, placed on top of the old building with editing config files.
Завелась, только auth.conf немного неправильный (как в соседней теме) и нет сообщения о входе/выходе в защищенную от пк зону.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did use seledit on v63 elemend.data and exported it as 69 ==> 63 but game client still says Client version too low o_O

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
use a elements.data v69 man
I do have elements.data v69 (Reflection) but it's still giving me that error maybe some dll or exe sends that ver info i guess; Atm i am trying to use the v63 exe and dll which is posted in this section.

I am new to PW thing but not new to game itself; I am mostly related with Lastchaos game & ForsakenWorld.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Testing and Working Fine in Client v666 coz i dont have v670 :p just little problem with authd and solved by copying table.xml in folder authd

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do have elements.data v69 (Reflection) but it's still giving me that error maybe some dll or exe sends that ver info i guess; Atm i am trying to use the v63 exe and dll which is posted in this section.

I am new to PW thing but not new to game itself; I am mostly related with Lastchaos game & ForsakenWorld.

You will get Client version too low if your ghop.data,gshopsev.data,gshop1.data,gshopsev1.data are mismatched and the timestamp on the gshop.data/gshop1.data is different in your server/client, I'm positive this has been mentioned before :)

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
Testing and Working Fine in Client v666 coz i dont have v670 :p just little problem with authd and solved by copying table.xml in folder authd

a authd problem ?
to setup password on server files you go to /PWServer/authd/build/table.xml
and put your password, hey man this authd dont need table in folder etc right ?
i say in first topic, to setup this files, is the same thing of v63 but server files is v69
nothing more special right ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
a authd problem ?
to setup password on server files you go to /PWServer/authd/build/table.xml
and put your password, hey man this authd dont need table in folder etc right ?
i say in first topic, to setup this files, is the same thing of v63 but server files is v69
nothing more special right ?

i only say little problem and no effect to the game with java "address already in use" when re run / restart server with script and combining with pwAdmin, but game still work, coz i read this in /PWServer/authd/build/authd while there is maybe incorrect path :

"$CLASSPATH authd table.xml "

1. first run ./start.sh game work and no problem
2. stop game ./stop.sh
3. when run again ./start.sh there is a message "address already in use" or something like that, it's only diplay log error maybe it's only in my machine :)

Last edited:
Back