• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

My Oficial Release v69

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi Bola..
thanks for the share, i have a question
1. i download your server here, and follow the tutorial here >> http://forum.ragezone.com/f754/1-45-installing-tutorial-servers-879729/, but after extract the PWServer.rar i dont see firewall file on /PWServer/.setup that required for installation process.
2. should i download pwdb.sql in http://forum.ragezone.com/f754/1-45-installing-tutorial-servers-879729/, and replace it on this server? or just use pwdb.sql that include in this server?
3. what version of client to compatible with this server? can i use the lastest official client of PWI?

sorry for my english..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
In this files (reflections) the TW Bid change, and ask for notes, what notes? and can be change again for the old bid?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i follow the tutorial, and server wont runing, maps can't load maybe, after read some page on this thread, i think my system memory is not enough :D:...
how much system memory can load this server by the way?

Reaction score
In this files (reflections) the TW Bid change, and ask for notes, what notes? and can be change again for the old bid?

Perfect World Item Database - Ten Million Big Note, what else!? Another reason I don't like "the newest" ~ As I've said 100 times before. This WAS a great game, the company is totally Ducking it!

If anyone does find a way to change this please be sure to post it!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Perfect World Item Database - Ten Million Big Note, what else!? Another reason I don't like "the newest" ~ As I've said 100 times before. This WAS a great game, the company is totally Ducking it!

inside gdeliveryd/gamesys.conf
[BattleBonus]
id = 11208 <--- change to any thing you want
countoflevel1 = 150 <---- reward for level 3 area
countoflevel2 = 200 <---- reward for level 2 area
countoflevel3 = 300 <---- reward for level 1 area
maxcount = 50000 <---- max stack of item

:thumbup:

Reaction score
inside gdeliveryd/gamesys.conf
[BattleBonus]
id = 11208 <--- change to any thing you want
countoflevel1 = 150 <---- reward for level 3 area
countoflevel2 = 200 <---- reward for level 2 area
countoflevel3 = 300 <---- reward for level 1 area
maxcount = 50000 <---- max stack of item

:thumbup:

nope, that's the TW reward (and I've known that since v144), the problem is 'official' PW changed the BID from COIN to TEN mil big notes. So players no longer bid on TW with coin, but rather ten mil big notes :'(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Yeah i see that after look a little inside, just i can believe that ask for the bid, to bad, i start study where can change that.

Reactions: 343
Reaction score
Yeah i see that after look a little inside, just i can believe that ask for the bid, to bad, i start study where can change that.

It doesn't appear to be in any of the 'config' files (those are easy for me to check even though I don't have a server 'up')... So my guess would be it is part of the daemon (one of them)... ... ... :(:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ty 343 bud, usually I know what the problem is right away without doing that, and tbh forgot / didn't think about posting to note++ and deciphering. Problem solved.
The same error comes also out of me.
Code:
配置文件:'gs.conf'	 配置增补文件:'gsalias.conf'
装备后绑定功能打开
读取任务系统失败:'/root/PWServer/gamed/config/tasks.data','/root/PWServer/gamed/config/dyn_tasks.data'
第一步初始化失败,错误号:-4
How did it solve?

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,
Reaction score
The same error comes also out of me.
The configuration file: 'gs.conf' configuration addendum: 'gsalias.conf'
Binds when equipped function open
The reading task system failed: '/ root / PWServer / gamed / config the / tasks.data', '/ root / PWServer / gamed / config / dyn_tasks.data'
First step initialization failed, Error Number: -4
Try using v63 Tasks.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
nope, that's the TW reward (and I've known that since v144), the problem is 'official' PW changed the BID from COIN to TEN mil big notes. So players no longer bid on TW with coin, but rather ten mil big notes :'(

a BID is Tasks thing...

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@boomboom >>> wrong path > look at > server/gamed/gs.conf | gsalias.conf [ template ]

i think also BID is a task thing ... look at taskname at npc > task.data > requiments ?

Reaction score
a BID is Tasks thing...

@boomboom >>> wrong path > look at > server/gamed/gs.conf | gsalias.conf [ template ]

i think also BID is a task thing ... look at taskname at npc > task.data > requiments ?

That would be excellent, then it would be SIMPLE to change :D: (sadly I cannot confirm or deny this at this time)...

Back