Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My Plus Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hakuna Matata
Reaction score
I doubt this would be stable. The original Plus emulator is already messed up. You guys keep fixing stuff and make the codes wurse. The stability of the emulator should be fixed. This is only making it wurse. Anyhow.. thanks for the fixes I guess...

I don't think he fixed wired at all. He just thought it was fixed. And then released it :p.

I got the real wired fix for this emu (H). Demo is available :D

What kind of wired got issues?
I know the move and rotate one got issues but I've already fixed that one. The rest are working flawless.

Owh, also teleport to furni and repeat has some issues (?) but it's nothing major.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not trying to be a witch or anything - but there's nothing new in this release. It's Plus with all the fixes that has been posted.
It's a great little package for people who are too lazy to apply the fixes themself. But it's not more than that.
I just do not want to be liberated to use so shut up

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What kind of wired got issues?
I know the move and rotate one got issues but I've already fixed that one. The rest are working flawless.

Owh, also teleport to furni and repeat has some issues (?) but it's nothing major.

Most of the time it does save the wired, but because of a wrong way it is being loaded the actions are not being done. If you are browsing to the Loadfurniture you will understand why. It tries to load wired id's while that specific furniture is not even loaded in the room. I recoded that part, made a new void which loads the wired boxes only. Very easy fix. But also very hard if you can't find it. Look at the Aurora Thread I created, check the demo. And see the difference between the original Plus Wired and Mine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay the habbo swf in his game.rar is wrong. Which is why most of you probably get a black screen. You should still be able to connect with that error. He lists the download link to the Habbo.swf in one of his replies. I had a bunch of errors just like any plus release so I would recommend just ripping fixes from this for now.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So, like some people told... Have what of new? Just SOME fixs (and you can find all they here), nothing new...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okay the habbo swf in his game.rar is wrong. Which is why most of you probably get a black screen. You should still be able to connect with that error. He lists the download link to the Habbo.swf in one of his replies. I had a bunch of errors just like any plus release so I would recommend just ripping fixes from this for now.
I am using the Habbo.swf that TheWulles listed and when the error pops up the client stops loading. Also about getting the fixes from the EMU, I cant really do that as I don't really focus on working with emulators so im not entirely sure where everything needed for the fixes is located.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I am using the Habbo.swf that TheWulles listed and when the error pops up the client stops loading. Also about getting the fixes from the EMU, I cant really do that as I don't really focus on working with emulators so im not entirely sure where everything needed for the fixes is located.

Execute this users table into your database, and use this Habbo.swf

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I am in the same boat you are besides the fact that I got it to load. There are a couple devs working on released with little to no errors and that is what I am trying to wait for. I am willing to learn to fix the errors considering I am going off to college to study computer science but I want to learn from someone not a post that may or may not be accurate.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This emulator probably have too many exploits. Theres two reasons for my opnion:
- He is Brazilian (famous to steal and duck up with others, I know because I'm brazilian and theres too many kids who like to steal people)
- He dont even speak his own language right how he will write any code? (I know theres more developers writing it, but...)

Thats only MY OPNION. I recommend to someone that will use it to read all code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back