My Repacks, no additional SQL Server needed!

So is WoW 2.0.12 TBC? I'm working on setting it up now, and have only used 1.12.1 setups in the past. Does everything work in these repacks? Flying mounts, instances, blah, blah, blah?
 
okay, mini manager may be fixed by reinstallation/reunpack. But still... any idea how to change level of mobs to 64 or highter? Would be hard to find the right mob in database just by ID ...
 
First, GREAT GUIDE!! Ok, im new to this and need a good guide so thanks again for it. But when I do start.bat, then realmd.exe, when I open Mangosd.exe it flashes open and is gone..I doubt that is supposed to happen but I really dont know.. Please help me! :biggrin2:
 
First, thanks a billion for putting this up, I know nothing about programming or using servers, so I would probably have never been able to start with out your pack, or atleast had the guts too... :w00t:

Second, I have the server up and running and have had for sometime now. I have a couple of questions about what works on it and what doesn't...

For instance, the burning crusades expansion, no one can get to hellfire etc, is this just a mangos thing or what. When I try to use the GM command it says I do not have the burning crusades installed, but I know I do... :confused_

Also, how do I apply your fun sever sql. I haven't the foggiest where to start.

And then I suppose I am an idiot, but I can't seem to be able to back up the characters at all, i tried using the back ups in minimanager, but i keep getting these errors, especially when I try to apply a backup...

Any info you can help me with would be great, thanks...

*****
EDIT

I figured out the burning crusades, (read all the posts, i know shoulda done that first....)

Also I started with the Mangos rev 3884 with SDB 196

How do i update to 3908 SBD197 (by the way the DL link doesn't seem to work for me) without loosing data, especially accounts/characters?
 
Back