• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom My second selfmade coded Habbo Layout! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, Ragezone. :)

Here it is: My second self designed and coded Habbo Layout. I made it with much love! ;D

Please rate it, too. (10 is best, 1 is worst).

Demo:

Download:

Have fun with it! :-D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Don't like it at all sorry. Good work though for coding it.
3/10

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its simple, but the colors are ugly & try to center it next time :p

Your Favorite Stalker
Reaction score
whoho! another fan of gradient ;D
but don't really like, srry

Grr..
Arnii

C# / Java Programmer
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but if this is anything more than a joke, Web Development isn't for you. You're improperly using tables, your styles are completely fucked, and the footer... comes out of the footer container. ;/ Not to mention it simply looks terrible.

Your Favorite Stalker
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but if this is anything more than a joke, Web Development isn't for you. You're improperly using tables, your styles are completely fucked, and the footer... comes out of the footer container. ;/ Not to mention it simply looks terrible.

C'mon dude, he is just learning, let him learn. and don't be so hard on the guy

Grr..
Arnii

C# / Java Programmer
Reaction score
I'll let him learn when he learns how to do web development. This is beyond crappy, it's a disgrace to proper developers.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol i dont see you release web development eh? so shut the duck up let the guy try hes new to the game so chill out.

looks like you can code! but not design

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was once like you. Wierd coder, people flame my work. Lol. And my image drawing sucks. But in time, you will improve. Keep up the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back