Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My server almost done....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol.. no i don't have.. i got the clientres in the other forums.. which i share in in the other thread..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how can i download this site ... pls tell me huhuh:scared:

you have to registered to that forum then check how many post you must have to gain access in that thread so you can download files form that forum.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hello guys.
err.. my project will be on hold for a while.. i will focus on my finding job abroad for now :D

but i still check in forums somestimes.

ty all for helping me also in my project.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys! :)

I just want to ask on how to HIDE THE HP VIEW in other characters :( thank you po :)

pa add po sa YM :) friendly_chabz@yahoo.com

Thank po ulit :)

password for STTantra.exe ? why dont you just download other STTantra.exe from some private server, i think they give free with out password....lolz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro! how can i put items in the item mall? plssss reply i need you reply badly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi po.. newbie here ask ko lang po etong error ko regarding with my xammp ss.PNG - My server almost done.... - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro' the clientres and the param.xml when i converted them into .txl all items named waf ??? and 0 or null.

can any one help me with this?

i download the link given here.?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys can u help me ? why does my new set has no effect ? >.< please help .

and How to release the server to be official? anyone can share ? please help by not using hamachi anymore ..

thanks advance . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back