Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My server almost done....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
my latest update

wings for joy rednesss

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Want to be hosted? :thumbup1:

roughneckr86 - My server almost done.... - RaGEZONE Forums

Give us the full specs of your server. Connection speed is useless if you have a poor hardware specs. Also give us the price and if you can guaranty 99% uptime.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Give us the full specs of your server. Connection speed is useless if you have a poor hardware specs. Also give us the price and if you can guaranty 99% uptime.

IBM BladeCenter H with 14 HS22 Blades. Dual Core each with 8 threads, 32Gib RAM, 2 x 300GB (can be raid0 or mirrored for full backup)and 6 x 1/4/8/10GB switch copper/fiber so i don't think you will be having problem with uptime percentage. Hosting can be on top of a VM or blade dedicated or HA. I would not worry about server specs or connection speed or uptime, we provide telco grade equipments and solutions.. what you have here is just a child's play for us. :p:

Send me your email so i can provide you a good quote.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IBM BladeCenter H with 14 HS22 Blades. Dual Core each with 8 threads, 32Gib RAM, 2 x 300GB (can be raid0 or mirrored for full backup)and 6 x 1/4/8/10GB switch copper/fiber so i don't think you will be having problem with uptime percentage. Hosting can be on top of a VM or blade dedicated or HA. I would not worry about server specs or connection speed or uptime, we provide telco grade equipments and solutions.. what you have here is just a child's play for us. :p:

Send me your email so i can provide you a good quote.

Is it Dedicated? Or shared? Do you have other than that?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
updated na clientres na gamit ko nyan... di na yan ksama sa clientres na upload ko.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI TS!

i tried to use your param posted here but i saw some bugs..

a36 bow can't be seen when use in a character.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
in my case... no bugs because i use the tantra neo zoominc client..

maybe you use another client thats why you have missing file...

and it will have bug / missing file / different icon(sprite) because of different edit of the clientres and tantraparam..

its not just copy and paste.. you must work also in your side to fix..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but when i use zoominc client, i can't log in my accounts

it always says "id does not exist"

did you modify other files on client? i only changed serverlist.bin and tantra param

i haven't change htmessage, htsetting, etc.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
but when i use zoominc client, i can't log in my accounts

it always says "id does not exist"

did you modify other files on client? i only changed serverlist.bin and tantra param

i haven't change htmessage, htsetting, etc.

where you get that serverlist.bin?? from DBSRV or from htlauncher.exe creation??

coz if id does not exist?it is not found in your database server..
i change the htmessage with the my ip address also..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
from DBSRV... how about the game guard in neo zoominc client? did you change nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back