Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My Source (v16)

Reaction score
Nope, you need to use vs.NET 2003 and compile them.

@trashee your amps working ? coz i cannot activate mine. I created one "Scroll of Amplification P/Q/V/R" each but i cannot use them. Also the Upgrade Spirits, I saw some baruna Codes on the source so i think that baruna is included ?

you can upgrade baruna items from the safe upgrade menu but the pets don't work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the amps is working..

and for baruna

it's only the safe upgrade and not the whole baruna system

my baruna were labeled as "Baruna" not "Ultimate" is it fine ? when i upgrade it in safe upgrade it does not upgrade. And how did your amps work ? coz i cant use mine, idk whats wrong. Amp P/V/Q/R are not working. :?:

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They work (I haven't actually used this source though) but I have heard that ForceMaster skills don't work as they do on eFlyff. In this source, you HAVE to have a party to get the buffs, otherwise nothing happens.

Reaction score
They work (I haven't actually used this source though) but I have heard that ForceMaster skills don't work as they do on eFlyff. In this source, you HAVE to have a party to get the buffs, otherwise nothing happens.

It's not hard to fix tho, I would start with spikens source then copy and paste bits from etiooms SRC into that for the best results

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not hard to fix tho, I would start with spikens source then copy and paste bits from etiooms SRC into that for the best results

I know. I started with the Virtuos's v16 Job Source and I made everything work right in it lol just most newbies on here have no idea how to fix the minor problems.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have downloaded this source and compiled with no errors :) , but where are the Model, World, and other folders in the resource? Can I put the folders from eflyff v17?

And I can't find the spec_item.txt in the resource? where should I get it? in the resdatas of eflyff? or can it be the spec_item.txt in Etioom's files?

sorry to bother you:)

Reaction score
I have downloaded this source and compiled with no errors :) , but where are the Model, World, and other folders in the resource? Can I put the folders from eflyff v17?

And I can't find the spec_item.txt in the resource? where should I get it? in the resdatas of eflyff? or can it be the spec_item.txt in Etioom's files?

sorry to bother you:)

you can use etiooms resource files with this source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tested:
I have copy all the resource files from Etiooms to this source and it have compiled completely with no errors... but I can't open the neuz (using a loader.bat with sunkist parameter)-_- I have checked the CONFIGS in neuz change it to the version in the loginserver.ini and IP address to 127.0.0.1 just to test it ...but the neuz.exe won't open :(

Is it possible if I didn't copy all the server.exes in the server files the Neuz.exe won't open? sorry for asking but i'm new at source editing just started a while ago :) thank you , sorry to bother you guys again:)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just a quick queery to fix the max level at 195 would i edit this

Code:
void CDPDatabaseClient::OnJoin( CAr & ar, DPID dpidCache, DPID dpidUser )
{
	DWORD dwWorldId, dwIndex;
	DWORD dwSavePlayerTime = 0;
	DWORD dwSaveFlyTime = 0;
	int nMaximumLevel = 0;

with this

Code:
{
	DWORD dwSaveFlyTime = 0;
	int nMaximumLevel = 195;

Reaction score
Just a quick queery to fix the max level at 195 would i edit this

Code:
{
	DWORD dwSaveFlyTime = 0;
	int nMaximumLevel = 0;

with this

Code:
{
	DWORD dwSaveFlyTime = 0;
	int nMaximumLevel = 195;

no... thats very wrong. defineJob.h in the resource folder of your source then make sure it matchs the one in the resource folder of ur server

Back