• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

My Unfinished PW Emulator

Reaction score
Hello,

Hycker asked me over Skype for my PW Emulator that I started and stopped developing in 2013. After a bit of thinking, I decided to give it to him, and to anybody who wants it.

I hope that this may be of interest to people willing to learn and explore game reversing, and maybe somebody is even interested in continuing what I started.

Not much works. What does you can see here :

I also removed a bit of code that I don't want public just yet, such as my MPPC compressor and a few data file readers. I may release those in the future, if enough people are interested in them.

Please note that this is the raw source code. There's no project files. Again, if anybody is interested in really continuing this, please let me know.

Download:
View attachment trunk.zip

Cheers

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
dont know whos know about that project, guess i was the first and maybe the only one who saw at working, but its have more potential then hunting for current serverfiles. also this emu gotta break the $peoples$ for selling they craps.
so hurry up every1, lets spam swoosh for that ^^

after a long time, in section, epic release

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release, I hope... I know it can be completed.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Swoosh91

Very nice release! and great work, I m good at creating server side code,

I was one of the Dev from eAthena Emulator (Ragnarok Online) if people actually start building the emulator, I m up for a help I would love to have more freedom to create new stuff in the game

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Swoosh91

Very nice release! and great work, I m good at creating server side code,

I was one of the Dev from eAthena Emulator (Ragnarok Online) if people actually start building the emulator, I m up for a help I would love to have more freedom to create new stuff in the game

Swoosh is Swoosh you is a random. Bye.

Reaction score
There have been efforts before in creating an emulator, and it didn't work. Not only because of technical problems, but because of lack of people commited. Anubis had a very good basis (I believe all he was struggling with was MPPC), yet there where only leechers who wanted to know how far project was.

If people where really interested in developing an open source emulator, I would think about helping out. Yet I doubt that a game of this age and with this state of community would be worth it.

I'd be happy if I was wrong though ;)

Cheers

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
probably im so naiv, but with that stuff, i hope some "old" guy will come back, such as Anubis, Ronny, Romulan, maybe Bash also and so on to work on that. i dont know why, but i still have faith on that game, even in that section. (shut up Swoosh, dont laugh :D:)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Swoosh91 unfortunately yes, the community get very jealous about any release of anything, instead of helping out especially Brazilian people, people here tend to brag about what they cannot do and most of the forum users are children with not by any knowledge at all.
and some think just cuz they now the basics of Linux and can turn a pre-made pre-configured server.. that they are badass game makers and programmers... *Sad I apologize in the name of my country

but there is some worth people here that really studied it in my journey so far.. I have meet some very good programmers and designers, none are on this forum trough =/

it was the same way by eathena when we did Dev the Emulator for Ragnarok, the community was very good but it collapsed...

I Went so far there that I found out how to create / manipulate new skills / class even created an editor for it, but by that point there had so many lechers, and took me over 4 months writing down the code and looking at the .exe stuff so I never released it,

I play to re-open my RO server once I m done with PW

Anyway.. congrats on ur release =) People wont now how much effort u did put on to it they never do... since this forum has many children and like 5 to 10 people that actually know and do something

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
Swoosh91 unfortunately yes, the community get very jealous about any release of anything, instead of helping out especially Brazilian people, people here tend to brag about what they cannot do and most of the forum users are children with not by any knowledge at all.
and some think just cuz they now the basics of Linux and can turn a pre-made pre-configured server.. that they are badass game makers and programmers... *Sad I apologize in the name of my country

but there is some worth people here that really studied it in my journey so far.. I have meet some very good programmers and designers, none are on this forum trough =/

it was the same way by eathena when we did Dev the Emulator for Ragnarok, the community was very good but it collapsed...

I Went so far there that I found out how to create / manipulate new skills / class even created an editor for it, but by that point there had so many lechers, and took me over 4 months writing down the code and looking at the .exe stuff so I never released it,

I play to re-open my RO server once I m done with PW

Anyway.. congrats on ur release =) People wont now how much effort u did put on to it they never do... since this forum has many children and like 5 to 10 people that actually know and do something

shut up, just shut up, you're a joke on brazil lvdrake, your stories about how you develop something is so funny, you're not a coder, you're not a developer, you're not a master on linux, you just paint some textures and stick up some designs from skins of game, keep your words and lies for you

encrypted pack XD
https://forum.ragezone.com/f754/perfect-world-ultimate-guide-988016/#post7983973
you're funny

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
he is right when he talks about jealousy secrecy selling of content and things like this which is why this game development dies.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Developer
Reaction score
he is right when he talks about jealousy secrecy selling of content and things like this which is why this game development dies.

when 144 havent released still, people work hard to get a custom server 136, now just because can't get 152, this not mean development will die, just need stop being lazy and get a job to do ingame

why are you so mad

he say be somebody who never was, thinking about be a game expert, developer from 20 years and can`t develop they own game, and then talk poop about perfect world and they engine

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
now just because can't get 152, this not mean development will die, just need stop being lazy and get a job to do ingame

nope it will die because the people with the proper knowledge wont share it because of greed regardless of version and development will stop for this game because sharing and improvement has stopped being a community effort and has gone off into private and kept secret projects

Developer
Reaction score
nope it will die because the people with the proper knowledge wont share it because of greed regardless of version and development will stop for this game because sharing and improvement has stopped being a community effort and has gone off into private and kept secret projects

anyone can get knowledge by yourself, nothing will come free, require a little sacrifice, i mean you just need study and find a way to apply your knowledge, with knowledge from Desmond with his Packet documentation and another documents about skill xml encoding i was able to create some tools only with my study, i'm a bit busy to implement new features on tool, but at least is useful already

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
anyone can get knowledge by yourself, nothing will come free, require a little sacrifice, i mean you just need study and find a way to apply your knowledge, with knowledge from Desmond with his Packet documentation and another documents about skill xml encoding i was able to create some tools only with my study
+10 to this. All what is needed is ability to read (forums) and basic linux knowledge. There's no need to spoon feeding everyone, really.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Bola all ur "tools" are just calling commands that already exist and all of them... already exist as separated tools in the forum, send messages direct in the game and flood are very old scripts, and that`s only possible cuz its a exploit in the game that should not exist

There is a big difference and Dev some small "private" stuff edits its easy to run a server when the company did all the work for you.

Sorry to tell you that, but that`s not even close from being a Game Maker

By the way you act like blind. I Do run my own game company dev PW server is just a hobby,

I Can re-build Perfect World in a matter of days in the engine I use for my games, can even use the same models its a kids play.

know a bit about xml, linux, and create buttons on C does not make u a game maker.

Also there`s no college in Brazil that will teach u those.

I do run my own edited programs to make stuff to snow dreamy and u dont see me braging and post stuff like hey I can do a Simple Tool to edit XML in C++ look at me how Awsome I m br br hue hue br br.

Sorry buddy there`s a big difference into be a Game Maker, AND "hack" in to some game and hex one thing here and there.

Swoosh is awesome to Reverse engineer the server.

I spent many working on eathena / brathena emulator server side this means write the emulator.

In Snow Dreamy. I Don`t run a single file from Perfect World, it is the same thing as have a super limited access to Angelica Engine, that you probably doenst even know what a game engine really is.

The only thing left in Snow Dreamy that was not hand-made by me is the way the buildings are positioned in the world. and some of their 3D Structure,

Since I do not have access to some files, Switch their place trough not any bit practical. is totally possible or erase things in the world,

trough that`s not the point.

I m moving to Japan next year cuz I got Knowledge to do so and work in there.

Anyone who wants to become a Game Dev, and think high`s of himself from being here.

Sorry to let you know but you are on the wrong place, anything u learn here does not work in a real game.

You don`t write gfx, you build a program to generate them for you,
you don`t steal 3D models from other games, you make ur own.
You dont steal textures from google, you draw ur own

For those who think that get a PW Server to run, edit ready tables and create simple tools to edit things that already exist have my Eternal Laugh

I mean grow-up and go have some real study.

Create a Perfect World server and a Counter Strike server is the same thing. only change is that CS offer you the server service ahaha and PW you need to hack it to run.

BUT THING IS. you are just running it. and that`s all

The whole point of a private - server is to have people to play either cuz the original one got IP block or is to expensive to play,

OR to costumize it,

But some kids simple ruin the game, add rate 100000000x all items to a single NPC, and even Charge for more expensive them the original for it, for the work they did not make.

and think high of themselves like they `r God Game makers.

that not just Ruin the game for the private devs but ruin the game for the original company such things take all the fun away. and most servers people open here doesn`t last a month,

and sad thing they`r 95% all the same and its funny to see some people fight over the same files

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bla bla bla

Holy shi*t dude! You can recreated PW in few days? Answer me then: Why did you lost 4 years in painting textures?

Bola is a Java Coder. I saw him studying everyday to improve his skills. But the point is not Bola, is you.

You call yourself a "Game Developer". With a bunch of skills. Am I correct? Maybe you have knowledge in:

- Math: Linear Algebra, Trigonometry, Math Basics, etc.
- Programming Language such as C/C++/Java
- APIs such: Direct X, OpenGL, etc...;

Months ago u said that u have 19 YEARS of Game Development knowledge. Why you LOST 4 YEARS painting PW textures? Why you are still using sEledit (why you didn't develop your own editor)? It's a bunch of "why" you DON'T do something that can really be consider as a benefit. With 19 years of Game Development, email your CV for companies such: Rockstar/Ubisoft or any other big game company. We all need money to put some food on the table. Please don't say that money is not the point, money is ALWAYS the point.

You fumbled in his own lies and lose track of that speech. For me and for everyone who know who you really are, it's just a spoiled brat who thinks is a game developer, because spend years and years painting textures. Be honest with yourself, or at least review the things (lies) you said.

Your text make me laugh a lot..

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@swoosh, thank you for the release. I hope it turns into something nice for the community.
On the other hand all lvdrake can do is SAY that he is a "game developer", where's the proof? Get off your imaginary high horse, your not even known in the PW community! LOL

Developer
Reaction score
@lvdrake cheque mate, I work really hard to Improve my knowledge, my tool use commands, but these commands comes. From documents. From Desmond, I'm very grateful to him since I never forget to mention his name and the influence on my job, also there no bug to exploit, is just packets being sended by server, you should know about this right? Because you're a game developer right?
Make me laugh a lot

Oh just to remember you, my knowledge on Java is to work around sap technology, not coder for games, I just work on perfect world to learn more, but I work hard, I learn new things everyday single day of my life, and you? Spend your days and nights painting textures :)

"Sorry to let you know but you are on the wrong place, anything u learn here does not work in a real game."
You can use everything you learn in everything you want, just need study, if I want create a function on perfect world, I write few lines and is done to work like I want, and you, is able to write your own functions, your anti cheat, your own anti dupe system or own website ( since your is httptracked from Russian Perfect world ), I think no, your just know how to paint textures using photoshop cs6, use blender on try and fail system and Copy websites with httptrack, however all you said about ragnarok is lie, I already talk with owner of the eAthena, he tell me about you was a scammed trying join in team to copy their jobs, just get off from your imaginary world, I'm Bola, I'm 19 years old student, I start with my hobby on perfect world with 14 years age, and I'm sure a men with 20 years experience is able to create his own game, but look at you, you're a joke, a kid who can't show his face because there no one hair in his face, keep painting your textures, and shut up your mouth kiddo

Last edited:
Back