• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom my very-first index!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey ragezone,
Here is my very first index!The index is called SlashIndex, please don't remove my footer link ;(
screen:
kEUdxJj - my very-first index! - RaGEZONE Forums

Snippet:
PHP:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="./css/style.css"/></head><body>
I hope you like it!
You need to fix the back-end and the register-page yourself :p
Also you need to add the error-messages yourself :)
DL: https://www.mediafire.com/?cc34dgv3f138err
NOTE: i added a note in the document where to put the link to your register page ;)

Greetz,
Daan

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Your first index huh? It's damn nice then ;D
My first try was much worse than this haha, incredibly good job :five:

Hakuna Matata
Reaction score
It's not an index that I personally would use but if it's really your first, then very good job.
I hope that you continue to practice and in the future will be able to create amazing stuff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not an index that I personally would use but if it's really your first, then very good job.
I hope that you continue to practice and in the future will be able to create amazing stuff.

Thank you! i will!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice Index! Your first one??? Hard to believe!!
Just a quick benefit for those downloading, and to you for when you make your next change the {$hotelname} to {hotelname} and it'll have your hotel's name there (As long as you have everything setup in the config.php file) :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice Index! Your first one??? Hard to believe!!
Just a quick benefit for those downloading, and to you for when you make your next change the {$hotelname} to {hotelname} and it'll have your hotel's name there :)

Thanks for the advise!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Great Work :) Really Like This

Back