Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J My Web

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is my page and share it with you :winky:

I hope they will be useful

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share] My Web

nice share , thx usefull scripts added there... just need to be translated and is perfect :X

Here You Can See A Print Screen :

Eteros - My Web - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

nice share thx

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

why i can register me a account an the account is not in my navicat accounts datanbase. i have right configuration the config an the site says me registration succesful. pls help?

Just Ask ME!!!
Reaction score

i got it:

Code:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: [2002] A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not (trying to connect via tcp://localhost:3306) in C:\AppServ\www\config\_config_procs.php on line 3

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. in C:\AppServ\www\config\_config_procs.php on line 3

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\AppServ\www\config\_config_procs.php on line 3

im using wn server 2008 i have all configs good

Edit

Fixed..
Deleted AppServer
Installed XAMPP....

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice share ! Thx
The 4shared links die : The file link that you requested is not valid.
But the rapidshare link is working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back