Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My Worst / Wierdest Nightmare / Dream

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was like 9 or 10 years old when I watched Star Trek: First Contact. That movie pwned but freaked me out at the same time. I had a nightmare about the Borg arriving on earth in present time and being chased by them (in the end getting assimilated by them o_O) now THAT was scary!

Assimilated by them? LoL, what the hell does that mean? (I didn't watch any of the Star Trek movies..)

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Those dreams are very detailed not like mine, mine are weird. like I am in one place and then all of a sudden I am somewhere else. And as soon as I wake up I remember the dream then after about 5 minutes I forgot what it was all about :S

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No one can beat my wierdest dream.

Well all of a sudden I wake up and he first thing I see is a monkey, a really big monkey like donkey kong big monkey. All of a sudden I see all the kids and teachers running around all of a sudden I feel like I need to go andget bananas so i go to the science lab get a shovel and dig under the teachers desk and I find a bucket with bananas and that's when the dream ended.. I think it was a lucid dream since my arms hurt from sgging when I woke up

BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was like 9 or 10 years old when I watched Star Trek: First Contact. That movie pwned but freaked me out at the same time. I had a nightmare about the Borg arriving on earth in present time and being chased by them (in the end getting assimilated by them o_O) now THAT was scary!
I had a dream like that, But it was off an episode of star trek voyager
I hadnt watched first contact until after i watched the voyager series

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok since we're all on the same subject as dreams.
Have you ever had a dream and say for example one of my dreams.

I was outside swimming and i dove under but when i came back up i was in a ocean and there were Whale sharks not normal ones GIANT ONES that had teeth like sharks i remember waking up in side of one of the 4 whale sharks stomachs and there was a skeleton with some face skin and some baggy jeans on and a shirt that said
Hey KID I"M A
Wigger
i was like wtf? so he was fishing for some reason and was catching mini sand sharks inside of it and he pulled out a knife And STARTED RUNNING AT ME AND I WAS Screaming "NO NO !!! WAKE UP WAKE UP THIS ISNT REAL WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
so he started cuting me i ended up killing him and the i woke up in a terrible sweat laying on the floor near a black recluse spider............

Back