• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MySQL Connector 6.2.3 (suggested for r50+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
MySQL 6.2.3. connector

You need this for most r50+ sources, so in case you don't know how to find it. Enjoy.

Mirror 1: HERE

How do I install it?
1. Extract it to your desktop, or a designated folder.

2. Double click the installer, and follow the process.

3. It will give you 3 options during the install, you want to click "Typical Install".

Note: If you already have a MySQL connector installed, you must first un install it or it will not work.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not ment to be a habbo emulator.. It's ment so that you can use anything based of Uber Emulator!

@Jacob, this is easy for anyone to do though for the guy above me he has no idea..

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This isnt CLOSE to a habbo emulator release..
I don't think this should even be in this section D;
Correct, but this is used for habbo emulators. However, this is useless, if anyone wishes to set up an emulator they should google whatever MySQL connector is required by the emulator, or change it themselves (I do it all the time, it takes 2 seconds..).

Anyway thread closed to avoid further spam. Also, if you need a connector google it, or ask the person who released whatever emulator you're using for the connector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back