Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

N10 annoys me.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have some source that has an IP lock configuration and I tried to use my domain and connected my IP in it so I will just use my domain whenever I have my new IP but when I try to enter a channel, it says N10 which is the problem with the IP.

Tried to put my domain/URL which is linked to my IP that has an opened port of LoginSvr and some needed port for the cabal server to the dll source but I can't still connect to the channel as N10 will show up.

Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not fully clear what you are trying to achieve. Is that source worth the efforts btw?

So to summarize, you have an client that is binded to connect only to specific server IP correct?
For that easiest way you can try with cheat engine.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's not fully clear what you are trying to achieve. Is that source worth the efforts btw?

So to summarize, you have an client that is binded to connect only to specific server IP correct?
For that easiest way you can try with cheat engine.
I mean, I wanted to use a domain instead of IP and I can login but N10 insists I enter the channels.

Upvote 0
Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Use TCP Monitor on client side to see what connection is being attempted when you try to enter channel.
You will see if it uses the domain, if the domain is correct.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Use TCP Monitor on client side to see what connection is being attempted when you try to enter channel.
You will see if it uses the domain, if the domain is correct.
It's connected with the said domain and IP in it, but I don't know why it is happening.

Upvote 0
Back