[NA - 2008] Server Files & Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Server Files + Guide

Hello JaredT. Can you please create one instruction on installing the server and database in MSQL pictures or videos .. I know that this is long but please. would be very grateful I think I am not alone. sorry for my bad English ..
 
Last edited:
Re: Server Files + Guide

I have same question with him..hope some1 can answer please ^_^

Well, For your info, I've tried with MSSQL 2005 and it does not work. After that, I installed MSSQL 2008 and it works. So, I think, it is a must to use that. LOL...

My question is, I tried to start Zone Server 1, but after around 10 to 20 seconds of starting, it stopped and message me about "Timeout" Thingy.... Anyone got any idea on it? I can now play 1 map, Roumen as other map like Tides or etc can't load.
 
Re: Server Files + Guide

Where is what I need to change to a config that these photos can some one create one me an example? help me please!..)))
Supicioso - [NA - 2008] Server Files & Guide - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Re: Server Files + Guide

Wow Fiesta Online, never thought about Fiesta private server. Hmm I'll try it asap after I get out of Habbo servers.
 
Re: Server Files + Guide

Installing the ODBC Connectors
There are different ways for 64 bit computers then there are for 86 bit.

86bit Computer
Open ODBC Management the way you normally would.

64bit Computer
If your running on a 64 bit computer. Then open run and type in or browse to
"%SystemRoot%\sysWOW64\odbcad32.exe"

Go to the System-DSN tab. Click Add and select SQL Server.
Enter your SQL Server Name (Ex. Doodlebob\SQLEXPRESS)

Link the following DSNs to their database:
-Account
-AccountLog
-Character
-GameLog
-OPTool
-Statistics

I'm confused about this part. D:
 
Re: Server Files + Guide

Starting the Server
Go to your services manager.
Now, start all the services in the same order you installed them.
If the server doesn't run, check the log files for errors. (DebugMessage folder)

noob question...where is the services manager??? ^_^

edit: its only task manager...^_^
 
Last edited:
Re: Server Files + Guide

There are several ways to get to services manager, but the fastest is from your run prompt. Open your run prompt, type in services.msc. This will also work from the command prompt (type in the same thing).

Hope this helps,

Larkaros
 
Last edited:
Re: Server Files + Guide

Umm don't forget credits to me since server files repack is mine :)
hey DanSpd I need your help me and my friend Riley "says he needs u i dont" i need u to add me or him on msn and talk to us plz my email is [email protected] and he's [email protected] plz contact 1 of us or i need whitemist, riot, or Mazin to contact us (GM's and Owner of Athens Fiesta) thank you for ur time!!!!
 
Re: Server Files + Guide

I have a request, can you make a video tutorial of this please? it would be very helpful for some of us dummies. :P
 
Re: Server Files + Guide

How do you edit the target exactly to add your ip address. A step by step would help. or just put what i need to type in it.
 
Re: Server Files + Guide

I can, if the community wishes, write out a 100% fool proof guide, with known errors and how to fix them, along with installs from the beginning. I had done this on KryptoDev, and it was well met. Sadly, after I uploaded it to their website, I had to reformat my computer, and forgot to save that guide. And now that kryptodev is gone, I can no longer get it back. It would take me a few days (I gotta get all the screenies back, which means I have to reinstall the server again), but I would not mind.

I also need some help. There is an SHN editor on this website, but it is in its original source code. I am not 100% confident in the use of my IDE yet, and as such, I am having a hard time compiling the source so I can use it. I found the folder where the headers go, but there are loads of them, and I do not know where to put certain .h files. If someone could help, either by writing a guide on recompiling (preferred, so that I can mod the source and recompile at a later date as I learn more C++), or by uploading the .exe of the compiled project.

EDIT: I use the Code::Blocks IDE 8.42 with the mini-gw extensions.

Thanks in advance,

Larkaros
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back