Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Naruto mobile

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to decode res client naruto to .png? I want to find a tool to solve this problem

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes.
everything in English
do you have an image decoding tool?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those who wanted the video on how to install it on a VPS machine, here it is

não, tenho que traduzi-lo sozinho, não temos tempo de traduzi-lo para você
Could you make a video of how you translate and the necessary programs?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
image decoding, just use Cocos2dluaTool Decryption which can be found on platinmods
are there beam erlang server files?All my files are encrypted in the server beam file

I can provide you with an English version of the game in return.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are there beam erlang server files?All my files are encrypted in the server beam file

I can provide you with an English version of the game in return.
no I don't have that, sorry

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to customize when the first battle level and gold does not increase so much? Acc come to lv101, and get 20m gold, can edit it to small? Who knows only help with?

alteria hey bro, can you send me signature and key of luac file of this game? it encrypt by xxTea and i cant find them

Anyone can edit exp and level of account? I find lv and exp in table role_assets but when edit it, nothing change.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to customize when the first battle level and gold does not increase so much? Acc come to lv101, and get 20m gold, can edit it to small? Who knows only help with?

alteria hey bro, can you send me signature and key of luac file of this game? it encrypt by xxTea and i cant find them

Anyone can edit exp and level of account? I find lv and exp in table role_assets but when edit it, nothing change.
don't you know how to read or not? I have already posted a way to decrypt all lua files I provided

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey bro, can you download from baidu? I'll send you Naruto Mobile in English for this, please

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2 versions of Naruto ENG vs Russian

1 - Naruto mobile - RaGEZONE Forums
2 - Naruto mobile - RaGEZONE Forums
3 - Naruto mobile - RaGEZONE Forums
4 - Naruto mobile - RaGEZONE Forums
5 - Naruto mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back