Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Naruto new naruto!!!!

Reaction score
S^M Have released the raw version, downloading it now.

For all who don't know, don't get the [YHBT]Naruto Shippuuden 5.

Edit: Still no conclusion to the Gaara fight, it'll happen next episode along with semi-spoiler >Kankuro vs Sasori<

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn...Naruto really is good:D ...seen all the episodes and the 2 movies in 2 days.....can t w8 for the next episode.......

Someone can give me some links with naruto games for PC?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone have some prints with how hinata is looking on shippuuden???

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gaara is awesome. He looks and acts so much cooler then Naruto.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think gaara s booring....i like his skills more but hi s booring :)

Is ther any naruto game for computer ...?if yes...can you post a link pls from where can i get it ?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
dude learn to edit ur posts and i say shino looks the best all gangterist u wouldnt want to mess with him

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok Gaara just looks cool but his skills are boring...shippuuden 4-5 was soo lame....and i already know what happens next..also im accually glad that this new season of naruto is gunna be more about the Akatsuki clan!! yay!! lol,but anyway Shino does looks alot more cooler with his new outfit.

Can't wait untill shippuuden 6&7 1hr special!

Reaction score
ok Gaara just looks cool but his skills are boring...shippuuden 4-5 was soo lame....and i already know what happens next..also im accually glad that this new season of naruto is gunna be more about the Akatsuki clan!! yay!! lol,but anyway Shino does looks alot more cooler with his new outfit.

Can't wait untill shippuuden 6&7 1hr special!

It's more than likely going to be a drawn out long fight between Gaara & Deidara then Kankuro with various scenes of Naruto/Sakura going around the town and finding about their next mission.

Back