• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Navicat Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to put my db SQL into Navicat but I cant, on tuts I read it says to make the account but when I downloaded it, i didn't get a message saying that. I have uninstalled and re-installed but it still didn't come up. Here is a screen shot of what it does.

If someone could help please leave a comment!
Thanks
Damien

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to put my db SQL into Navicat but I cant, on tuts I read it says to make the account but when I downloaded it, i didn't get a message saying that. I have uninstalled and re-installed but it still didn't come up. Here is a screen shot of what it does.

If someone could help please leave a comment!
Thanks
Damien

You have to create a connection by hitting the connection button in the top left.

Connection->MySQL->MyServer(any name)->localhost->3306->root->root[password]

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, I did that and now i get this when I try and re-install the software.

Upvote 0
Back