• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2O NCSoft has caught ME! BE WARNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your site is illegal providing and supporting an unauthorized version of Lineage 2, a property expressly owned by NCsoft Corporation. As you may know, this constitutes a serious violation of both federal and state law.

We request that you immediately discontinue any use of Lineage 2. We further ask that you send us your contact information immediately as we will be sending a cease-and-desist to you via email and regular mail. We can additionally fax this information to you immediately.

Should you fail to contact us, we will contact your service provider with this information.

Thank you for your time,
William Leverett
NCsoft Corporation
Austin, Texas
iprights@ncsoft.com

--------------------------------

Referring Page: http://stormnet.gotdns.com/vb/
IP Address: 207.114.255.2
User Name: Unregistered
User ID: 0

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Damn it >.>

So that is the end of the storm server? I did wonder why it just went offline like that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
wait this has nothing to do with you hosting a server at all if you read it o_O

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
oh my god !
did they get you because of your site or because you were running their server ?
(maybe the server do send some info to one of their global servers)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sipher said:
they cant do jack poop to you m8

The hell they can't lol

Anyway i knew this was comming!

Btw one of the reason i think stings site was first was becouse he was actually running a server and was charging money for the the server files

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
stinger357 said:
Your site is illegal providing and supporting an unauthorized version of Lineage 2, a property expressly owned by NCsoft Corporation. As you may know, this constitutes a serious violation of both federal and state law.

We request that you immediately discontinue any use of Lineage 2. We further ask that you send us your contact information immediately as we will be sending a cease-and-desist to you via email and regular mail. We can additionally fax this information to you immediately.

Should you fail to contact us, we will contact your service provider with this information.

Thank you for your time,
William Leverett
NCsoft Corporation
Austin, Texas
iprights@ncsoft.com

--------------------------------

Referring Page: http://stormnet.gotdns.com/vb/
IP Address: 207.114.255.2
User Name: Unregistered
User ID: 0
you Provaider call to you home or job? if no this is fakeundefined.
in my country in europe .--if 1 dude make atack or scaning or another ilegal ---- his (ncsoft or another call to provider first,---->& provaider call to dude & say WTF you job in internet-stoped.pls or you internet closed...)<----this is 1 .time. 2 -or conditionally Jail. or you need pay money.

I no know --what life is in USA,in europe more life--(no money)--->to pay for game online.LOL in Your server Play no more 40 gamer & NCSOFT make mail to You.
My no Coments about NC..---NC got More Players in server 1 month= 200.000 -500.000 $ this got ..:):pig:
undefined..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hitomi said:
The hell they can't lol

Btw one of the reason i think stings site was first was becouse he was actually running a server and was charging money for the the server files

Charging money? OMG that is Ducking dumb...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here is a traceroute to his IP

WHOIS results for 207.114.255.2
Generated by www.DNSstuff.com

NOTE: More information appears to be available at NST12-ARIN.

Using cached answer (or, you can get fresh results).
Hiding E-mail address (you can get results with the E-mail address).

OrgName: Time Warner Telecom
OrgID: TWTC
Address: 10475 Park Meadows Drive
City: Littleton
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80124

NetRange: 207.114.128.0 - 207.114.255.255
CIDR: 207.114.128.0/17
NetName: TWTC-NETBLK-5
NetHandle: NET-207-114-128-0-1
Parent: NET-207-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.MILW.TWTELECOM.NET
NameServer: NS1.IPLT.TWTELECOM.NET
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 1996-05-24
Updated: 2004-02-09

OrgAbuseHandle: TWTAD-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Time Warner Telecom Abuse Desk
OrgAbusePhone: +1-800-898-6473
OrgAbuseEmail: *****@twtelecom.net

OrgNOCHandle: TDN1-ARIN
OrgNOCName: TWTC Data NOC
OrgNOCPhone: +1-800-898-6473
OrgNOCEmail: *******@twtelecom.net

OrgTechHandle: NST12-ARIN
OrgTechName: NOC SWIP Team
OrgTechPhone: +1-800-898-6473
OrgTechEmail: ****@twtelecom.com

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2004-09-13 19:10
# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

[If E-mail address(es) were hidden on this page, you can click here to get the results with the E-mail address.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
that all meens what? To me it looks like it was sent from your isp Time Warner Telecom but im not sure please tell me.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
after reviewing, its apossible fake, ive rejected the ip from connecting to the actual box so it cannot connect to ragezone and any of my client websites

shows up under no found ips on ragezone but its fake in the sence that if it was NCSOFT it would come from mail.ncsoft.com and it comes from a personal computer from home which is

regards,

MentaL

Upvote 0
F

Foomunda

Hitomi said:
The hell they can't lol

He wasn't charging money for the server files.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
man if this turned out to be a genuine fake I would kiss the floor...

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Foomunda said:
He wasn't charging money for the server files.

Of course he wasnt, i guess the 50$ for GM rights and access to the server files post in the forums is not charging money for them

Upvote 0
MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
they cant do anything to him they have no proof then cant take them to jail, and why the hell would NCTaiwan open an office in Austin, Texas, someone been playing with your mind or the hackers that hacked you, they're doing this, keep your server up no worries...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back