Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need file server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I would set aceonline/airrivals/x-rivals server for a few friends. I need an active file servers on megaupload do not work. Could someone give me a url or torrent to download a good file. I care about a well ep, preferably 3.4 but can be lower. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello, I would set aceonline/airrivals/x-rivals server for a few friends. I need an active file servers on megaupload do not work. Could someone give me a url or torrent to download a good file. I care about a well ep, preferably 3.4 but can be lower. Thank you.

Mmmm your request about episode 3.4. To be honest I know that in this forum the latest release have been made by //mKeey\\ release of 3.3.

I will upload it on the tutorial that i've made in tutorial section. Be patient.
Credits goes to mKeey;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back