Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Need guide for clans (Include IIS Set up)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As the title says, I'm having some troubles with this for some reason..Lol, I got it working once, but switching host, I forgot. IIS wasn't my favorite thing to work on.

So I was wondering if someone that can do it, can please post a guide on setting it up, cause well..I'd like to learn how to set it up again..Lol, thanks.

(If IIS isn't needed to set up clans, well can I still get a guide cause there is something obviously wrong..)

I know there is a sticky for clans, but is there IIS included? Cause I didn't see it, unless I didn't check all the pages.

Hmm, seems pretty simple enough, I'll test this out. I've been trying this for about 4-5hours and I seriously feel like shooting myself ._.

Well, as of now, it worked, until It keeps saying Files needed

I've downloaded this and only the first file was in the folder, it doesn't have any of the others:

http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=433410

I'm wondering, is it REQUIRED to enable clans, this IIS crap, cause I'm seriously fed up with it.

Well, the thing is it isn't my computer, it's the host's computer. If it was my computer, I'd have everything done by now, that is the problem

I told u at msn <.<

See this page u.u

Here's a tool

Maybe anything can help u ^^

Last 2

Download ISS

Back