• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Need Help] Mercenary Attack All Dungoen?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
;) Hello Everyone!.
The Mercenary Cannot attack some dungoen higher (like IC2, AMI, MI....etc)
I have summon them when i go dungoen but some dungoen they will attack and some dungoen they do not attack. So how we can make them attack all dungoen? or just is limited. I have to try use value attack 1 or 2 still same.:(

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
In mob.scp, check the mob id last value. If it's 0, then mercenary won't attack. If 1, then mercenary will attack.
Sameple Mer Rabbit = 2639 // Item = ID Mobs 68 // Mob.scp = last value 1
They will attack but some dungoen they won't attack like dungoen IC2 (Awakened). They will attack some mobs but Boss is no attack!

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thats what i explained. Go to mob id of these bosses. Go to last value in mobs.scp and put 1. If you want show me the id of this boss from mob.scp (full line), so i can tell you what to change.

Upvote 0
Back