Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help @ once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sir i'm having a problem with my new client server, after following all the instruction of audisbroder, and running all the program inside the program folder and run the neuz.exe i've a blue screen..

is there something i need to fix....

thanks ragezoners....

Owner
Reaction score
Blue screen?
Can you post the error log client sided here

use [.spoiler][./spoiler] tags

Reaction score
Blue screen? I never heard about it. Only about this

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Blue screen?
Can you post the error log client sided here

use [.spoiler][./spoiler] tags

yes, it turn to blue screen and then shuting down, i dunno why, but last year i create the same server but i never experience this kind of matter, the files that i've been used is the v17 w/ v18 files...and now im using the latest file which is the v19 files, i got blue screen which is i dont know how to fix, by the way where can i find the error log client sided you said on your post....thanks for reply regarding my thread...

and in addition i'm using the same pc right away now....

Blue screen? I never heard about it. Only about this

i know about this kind of problem ''the blue screen of death", but i've follow correctly all the instruction included in your thread,step by step, and after running the neuz.exe which is not the same the old icon of flyff, i got those error and then restart.....

if you dont mind. can you please give me a clean file of your server then i repeat all the step that is found in your thread...thanks in advance

Owner
Reaction score
I never heard an flyff source can give an Blue screen of death. Something is wrong with your pc.
I also managed to run this source without any issues so its not the source thats giving problems.
Its an combination in your situation. Running it and proparly access some faulty memory that causes your pc to crash.

So it also can happen with an different source. First things to do is make sure your pc is empty from errors. For an good mem test i advice to have memtest32 (Search arround on google). Use chkdsk to check your harddrive for errors. Make also sure your pc is not overclocked. Overclocked systems can mallfunction.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I never heard an flyff source can give an Blue screen of death. Something is wrong with your pc.
I also managed to run this source without any issues so its not the source thats giving problems.
Its an combination in your situation. Running it and proparly access some faulty memory that causes your pc to crash.

So it also can happen with an different source. First things to do is make sure your pc is empty from errors. For an good mem test i advice to have memtest32 (Search arround on google). Use chkdsk to check your harddrive for errors. Make also sure your pc is not overclocked. Overclocked systems can mallfunction.

ok i'll follow your advice. thanks anyway..and to make sure, i'll reformat it to assure that im having a good clean pc...XD

if ever i'll post again if there's an error regarding in this server thanks and more power in ragezoners..XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back